IGNORED

Autechre headliner shows 2016

30equals

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are people getting their tickets from?

That lb-agency site says they don't go on sale for another 35mins yet

the fb event page for the graz show had a link to some online tix shop, I just bought them from there

Where are people getting their tickets from?

That lb-agency site says they don't go on sale for another 35mins yet

the fb event page for the graz show had a link to some online tix shop, I just bought them from there

yeah, through the venue site as well here.

Manchester sold out already!!!!??? Can't get any on ticketmaster :sad:

Are you sure? Just got myself one, it seems fine via the official site?

http://whptickets.eventgenius.co.uk/events/The-Warehous-180/index.html

a bit disappointed it's being run by WHP, not exactly my favourite event organisers in the city

If they're struggling to find a London venue my garden would be pretty deece, I got some chickens that would be well up for it.

Manchester sold out already!!!!??? Can't get any on ticketmaster :sad:

Are you sure? Just got myself one, it seems fine via the official site?

Yes got mine ok through the official site, e-tickets.

I decided to go for Tallinn... I live in London but had a terrible time at Electric Brixton and much preferred the Krakow and Dekmantel shows... Does anybody have any info on the venue Von Krahl Theatre? Looks tiny! Also considering Helsinki :)

Got my ticket for Manchester, taking my girlfriend which should be a funny experience. She can barely stand aphex's ambient stuff haha.

Hope they don't play Electric Brixton again, too many loud fuckers down the front talking, I want a venue where the sound blasts them off the earth.

I really want to go to the Lyon show but this venue (le sucre) is the worst possible choice

What's wrong with it ?

I hate this place

the prices, the public and

the staff :

Hahah, fella back row in the middle with the tie is in Hell, that's it for eternity for that bloke.

at least I think the sound system is decent

That's a relief. This is going to be my first live and I've heard a lot of shit about either people having whole conversations during the show, or the sound system muddling everything to hell.

...Guess I'll have to settle for the former apparently.

The Bristol gig finishes at 11pm according to the Motion website, which is good for me as I have a 90 minute drive home afterwards

Yeah, pretty interesting move seemingly. See you at Motion though!

It seems a venue can't be decided on in London at the moment, can't book tickets until then. Bit of a pain as I know tickets will go up and immediately be sold out. It would really help if Warp announced a day or so in advance when tickets will go on sale for this set to prevent something like that happening.

Archived