IGNORED

Autechre headliner shows 2016

30equals

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky eurofags i think not, this is minimum 7 hours drive to any gig ....why no bordeaux,nantes or paris ?

for me it would be 1 - 4 hours to 6 gigs

also they are going to be deaf by the end of the tour.

same here, 3 gigs are within a 2 hour range for me lel

So, um, what's 'onesix' exactly? Did I miss some info?

Yeah, there was some huge seasonal party involved, normies call it the New Year. It somehow involves long-forgotten Christian beliefs.

Designers - they can't do shit in your face anymore.

When was the last time they played in Paris ? (according to an old itw Paris was the worst show of the untilted tour)

2010 was in La machine, the sound was quiet clear, but not enough power. In 2008 they played the rex club and that was the best thing i've ever feeled in my life ! I mean i became obssessed with them after this date.

For the untilted tour they played au point éphémère and it was horrible, the sound was just pain

Guest bitroast

it's one of those crazy ae words... "onesix" like one and six: the numbers (1,6) but like, together. idm!

wait WHAT ... so onesix is to be regarded their 16th album ??

it's one of those crazy ae words... "onesix" like one and six: the numbers (1,6) but like, together. idm!

wait WHAT ... so onesix is to be regarded their 16th album ??

yeah, elseq1-5 counted as 4 albums only because it was all just generative jamming anyway.

Archived