2814 - Rain Temple

purlieu

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

suddenly I thought 2562 was releasing new music, 2814 is good too though

12" collaboration in the works called 5376

would honestly enjoy hearing what this would sound like. maybe I'll try a mashup.

would honestly enjoy hearing what this would sound like. maybe I'll try a mashup.

did he stop producing or something (2562)?

did he stop producing or something (2562)?

He might have retired the 2562 name in favor of A Made Up Sound.

He put out a 12" on Delsin in April

• 2 weeks later...

This came out about five minutes ago and all 300 tapes have sold out already. Jesus. I'd imagine there'll be more available from Bleep in the near future.

Run of 1000 2LPs is still available and the CDs don't currently have a limitation but will be shipping on 7th August.

https://dreamcatalogue.bandcamp.com/album/rain-temple

Pre-ordered already, hundred or so vinyl sold by the time my paypal cleared! Hoping this is at least as good as the last.

It does say limited first edition for vinyl so I wonder if there will be more runs.

Wow... i somehow managed to ninja snag a cassette from bleep. I think someone maybe had one in their cart and dropped it.

I'm only like halfway listening to it but I think I like this more than Birth of a new day and i was obsessed with that album...

Inside the Sphere is absolutely phenomenal.

So far I think it's missing the surprise of Birth of a New Day, it's definitely less striking, but still really fucking beautiful. Going to have to give it a load of spins before properly judging though.

Archived