IGNORED

dgoHn - Ralph

ncrtx

pre-fucking-ordered  :cool:

I'm definitely pre-ordering this bad boy when the cash comes rolling in. also apparently "This 12" contains some of the crispest drum murderation going."

I'll send one your way if you want mr. 

I'd hate for them to get sold out on ya. 

Guest bitroast

nice. love dgohn but i skipped picking up the previous 2-tracker single at the time, was wanting something a bit 'more' to bite into. happy to check both these out when this one drops XD

Cool, wicked, yay yay and all that. Will definitely buy when released. Makes a nice trio with All The Fuckin' As and Dunstable Trax. In case you missed it, the last Penryn State Agency shows (Pt. 26 &27) played Drumk and the Kendrick mix so if you want to check out the longer versions do some clicking into this direction-> http://penrynspaceagency.com/

• 1 month later...

Liking Ralph even more than All The Fuckin As’. Those two added with Dunstable Tracks really make some serious drum murdering trio. And since there was a new Lord Of The D track in the latest PSA show who knows if this ‘’series’’ will be more completed in the near future. Let alone the rumoured release of dgoHn and Kendrick collab. The BBC mix had some sweet moments similar to Kendrick’s mix.

Was listening the dgoHn’s PSA set the other day and happened to click those discogs icons on the artist ''D&J'' and spotted that one of them directs to dgoHn’s page and other to Kendrick’s page. PSA dropping some nice clues eh? I’ve had my own suspicions about the subject since the JK's PSA set. OK, it may have been obvious to others or otherwise general knowledge but I hadn’t spotted any solid proof until now. Dunno if those tracks will be on the actual release but listening to the D&J tracks added with the Kendrick mix should get you an idea how the collaboration could sound.

Guest bitroast

Liking Ralph even more than All The Fuckin As’. Those two added with Dunstable Tracks really make some serious drum murdering trio.

what's Dunstable Tracks referring to, sorry ? :^O

Liking Ralph even more than All The Fuckin As’. Those two added with Dunstable Tracks really make some serious drum murdering trio.

https://www.discogs.com/Lord-Of-The-D-Dunstable-Trax-EP/release/7327659

Highly recommended :)

https://www.discogs.com/Lord-Of-The-D-Dunstable-Trax-EP/release/7327659

Highly recommended :)

Soz, should have been clearer. Nevertheless, recommendations stand :music:

Archived