IGNORED

Name one thing about modern day life that really irritates you

fumi

HEY GUYS <NAME> HERE WITH A BRAND NEW EPISODE OF <THING> FOR YOU TO ENJOY, HOPE YOU LIKE IT, DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE <SHITTY CHANNEL> CONTENT SO I NEVER HAVE TO DO ANY REAL WORK THANKS.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i had some apple pie, haven't had it in ages, and i bought some vanilla ice cream to accompany it, i haven't eaten that in years. Anyway, i opened the punnet and the ice cream inside looked weird. Sort of opaque with no trace of white creaminess. Anyway, on examining the label of find that it's fucking made out of coconut cream, not cream cream. How dare they call it icecream. /cries. Anyway, i solved the problem by not using it and instead didn't ruin my apple pie by drenching it in cream with some drops of vanilla added. Actually i might do that from now on when i'm not having custard. Way less sugar involved too.

HEY GUYS <NAME> HERE WITH A BRAND NEW EPISODE OF <THING> FOR YOU TO ENJOY, HOPE YOU LIKE IT, DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE <SHITTY CHANNEL> CONTENT SO I NEVER HAVE TO DO ANY REAL WORK THANKS.

You know what? Those fuckers making statements like these? They also try to force their way in to occupied public restrooms. Guaranteed.

No no no that's an FWP not OTAMLTRIY

It's modern day life because we didn't used to have coconut cream ice cream that contains no dairy whatsoever. Deport all lactose intolerants and hippies so i can get back to plain old first world problems and not confuse and irritate doublename.

• 2 months later...

People being racist assholes to strangers because people of that skin color have slighted them in the past. It's all good to have animosity in your head if you can't get over yourself I guess, but to treat a person like crap because of the actions of others who look like them is still racism, no matter what your skin color is or what past your heritage may have.

No no no that's an FWP not OTAMLTRIY

It's modern day life because we didn't used to have coconut cream ice cream that contains no dairy whatsoever. Deport all -->lactose intolerants<-- and hippies so i can get back to plain old first world problems and not confuse and irritate doublename.

Welp guess I'm outta here, see you guys wherever! :catcry:

People being racist assholes to strangers because people of that skin color have slighted them in the past. It's all good to have animosity in your head if you can't get over yourself I guess, but to treat a person like crap because of the actions of others who look like them is still racism, no matter what your skin color is or what past your heritage may have.

Totally agree. I've been robbed once at work by a random black guy, but that doesn't mean I hold a grudge against all blacks. It was that one guy, end of story. Could have been anyone of any race, religion, gender, etc, and it would have been the same story, a single individual doing something terrible. If only everyone judged others according to their actions, rather than their race...

Archived