IGNORED

Why do we all DIE?

Brisbot

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cum.

you might laugh, but it is scientistically proven imo that the making of big cummies depletes a person's energies until they are rendered a wasted bag of skin, and that is how we die. I know this because I have studied it online and discussed it rigorously with peers on this forum.

cum.

you might laugh, but it is scientistically proven imo that the making of big cummies depletes a person's energies until they are rendered a wasted bag of skin, and that is how we die. I know this because I have studied it online and discussed it rigorously with peers on this forum.

YOU don't drink enough MILK.

it's just the nature of having an adsr envelope with no hold function afaik 

A long release time can be a decent substitute but your life becomes crap toward the end of the release, and you sit in your house waiting to die at the point to where your neighbors, still in the attack phase of life, wonder if anyone still lives there. Till one day an ambulance shows up at the old home, and takes away a skeleton. Turns out you've been dead for 3 years. The tv was still on.

the ability of cells to regenerate decreases, oxigen cannot be transported anymore, brain cells die within 8 minutes, then the rest of the cells. last part that dies is your digestive system so the last thing you can do is fart then it's over for ever

the ability of cells to regenerate decreases, oxigen cannot be transported anymore, brain cells die within 8 minutes, then the rest of the cells. last part that dies is your digestive system so the last thing you can do is fart then it's over for ever

SCREW OUR TELOMERES. The increasingly shortening bastards.

who cares most people are dead inside by the time they're like 20 anyway

edit: dead inside the moment you'd rather watch other people play video games on youtube and don't find the idea extremely boring and frustrating

My grandpa always used to say: "If you move too far away from the wifi station, your connection will eventually die". He was a modern day Nostradamus as TVs weren't even invented yet.

death is really not the problem. why we suffer is...

Appropriate response with appropriate avatar.

who cares most people are dead inside by the time they're like 20 anyway

edit: dead inside the moment you'd rather watch other people play video games on youtube and don't find the idea extremely boring and frustrating

That seems to be a generational thing kids do. One of my youngest sisters used to watch those minecraft youtubers... skyminecraft or something was one. Though she copied what she saw and I guess 'got better' in terms of ideas so it wasn't TOTALLY lost. Before she watched them for ideas, her ideas weren't particularly good. 

I'll admit. I enjoyed watching people play VR while my oculus dk2 was being shipped. It took like 2 months after I bought it to arrive at my house. Was ridiculous. Watching it kinda pumped me up. And when I got it was the crescendo and stopped watching too so.

So yeah, I'm at least half dead. I'd say the occasion I used to do that, was about when my attack envelope of life transitioned into the release. :). I actually got my DK2 a month after my 20th birthday. 

we shall not all sleep in death

you seem honest enough

The universe is recursive and you can find hints of these questions on different scales.

Just think about what is happening inside your body with all of these cellular and metabolism processes going on too. The death of those cells used up becomes poop, clustering into a massive singularity and exiting out from the body forever and have your heat energy return to the planet from that poop and transfer into the birth to whole bunch of new lifeforms.

Just think about what is happening inside your body with all of these cellular and metabolism processes going on too. The death of those cells used up becomes poop, clustering into a massive singularity and exiting out from the body forever and have your heat energy return to the planet from that poop and transfer into the birth to whole bunch of new lifeforms.

It's nice to go against the entropy gradient, if only for a time. The energy we steal from plant life works as the nega-gradient. I didn't just make that up at all.

Archived