IGNORED

RWD - vol. I

• 2 years later...

Anybody know if WISP is still making music? Listening to RWD vol1 again today and realizing it's been 4 years since we got remember5, 8 since RWDvol1 and Welkin. I thought remember5 was maybe a pre-next album teaser/single but alas, it's been dead air coming out of Niagra Falls... 

also. RIP wisp.kaen.org the Wisp Archives aren't even available to the people anymore. : (

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, hayhook said:

Anybody know if WISP is still making music? Listening to RWD vol1 again today and realizing it's been 4 years since we got remember5, 8 since RWDvol1 and Welkin. I thought remember5 was maybe a pre-next album teaser/single but alas, it's been dead air coming out of Niagra Falls... 

also. RIP wisp.kaen.org the Wisp Archives aren't even available to the people anymore. : (

I'm pretty sure he is, he's shared a bunch of smaller-form jams on Facebook over the years. That being said RWD Vol. 1 is still one of my favorite records ever and I would love for him to continue it. Nothing like it IMO, turns me into a naked walpurgisnacht witch cackling away at the moon

Edited by chronical
  • Like 4

Wisp @ Bonkers! livestream festival telethon for Re-Bar Seattle 2020

The full sets from the Bonkers for Re-bar Telethon are available below. My set starts @ around 3hrs12mins in. Lots of new tunes and reworked oldies.

TRACKLIST:
PTOLEMY SPHERE
SILVER TREE
REUNION
HRDWR2
HOLOCUBE
TEDDY OGGIE REPHIX
ACID PANTS
KATABATIC REPHIX
BFBMB
REVERSE MINOTAUR
MUMIÆ