IGNORED

RWD - vol. I

That's assuming he would even want to be label affiliated at this point (considering the post rephlex, rephlex direction?). IE what Aleksi and Mnlth, Kendrick etc are doing. None of them are label affiliated post rephlex afaik and they're all stellar artists.

That's assuming he would even want to be label affiliated at this point (considering the post rephlex, rephlex direction?). IE what Aleksi and Mnlth, Kendrick etc are doing. None of them are label affiliated post rephlex afaik and they're all stellar artists.

yeah. i was just saying if he were interested in those labels, they might not be interested in him because this isn't exactly what the kids are listening to. it's worth saying that he might not be interested in those labels. it is conspicuous that all these guys are eschewing the brand name electronic labels. 

This is amazing! I have been listening to Asphyxiation on repeat. The Honored Stone is also spot on. This (nearly album length) EP is just what I have been hoping for from Wisp. Braindance with pop music precision and lots of personality. Asphyxiation reminds me of the type of stuff I heard Wisp play in Seattle a couple years ago... super pleased to have it. Now I gotta get that Dwallicht ep!

Can't say enough how much I love his tunes. So good.

This. <3

this isn't exactly what the kids are listening to.

The kids will love it, they just haven't been properly introduced to it yet. Someone show Trismegistus to Ryan Wyer and he'll be directing elaborately choreographed Dwaallicht fan videos in no time!

richard pls

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

sorry i keep bumping this thread but holy shit this EP...i really, really hope that vol. 2 is on the way cause if indeed it is, this could turn out to be the lushest series of tunes i've been allowed to hear since god knows when. excited!!!

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, Ayya Khema said:

this ep is a bit of a masterpiece isn't?

I definitely prefer this vol.1 EP from 2016 over the amazing welkin EP also released in 2016.

Yeah, so do I. And I prefer these two ep’s to most Wisp. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...