IGNORED

Guess what's on the new Aphex Twin record

YangYing

Really hoping we get a proper release from 4:20 and on.

https://soundcloud.com/spinborn/untitled-day-for-live-outtake-01

its all the same track homie.

We need a release from 0:00 - 6:53

I liked it all true! But not sure if its all the same track or not. Feels to soon to say. But I guess it might be since the last bit would be to short to be its own track.

But yea your right we need the whole thing! 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping it'll be on the imminent release but most likley it'll prolly be a more hardcore track listing. More simplistic like the Cheetah EP but except instead of the melodic chill out tracks we got there it'll be a healthy list of rave worthy bangers. Just speculation, though.

uhhh. Hope I'm not late in bringing this to the party:

I put off listening to any rips until now and I went ahead and picked yours as my first go. Sounded wicked, thanks for sharing.

Def getting some Sandwell District vibes, or as others have pointed Tresor stuff, Surgeon, old Mike Dred and RDJ Universal Indicator stuff, etc.

aye used the wrong hat model in the recording.... getting closer using a cymbal synth.

but yea lol dunno why even trying to make this guess im bored.

Well spotted - i video'd myself opening the seal and playing/listenimg to both sides with some comments but then went and deleted it cos me on video aint right.

I thinks its great - pulsating, driving jams.........Can;t believe people used it as an umbrella during his set. GET WET!

Well spotted - i video'd myself opening the seal and playing/listenimg to both sides with some comments but then went and deleted it cos me on video aint right.

I thinks its great - pulsating, driving jams.........Can;t believe people used it as an umbrella during his set. GET WET!

most of us were already moist anyway

uhhh. Hope I'm not late in bringing this to the party:

I put off listening to any rips until now and I went ahead and picked yours as my first go. Sounded wicked, thanks for sharing.

Def getting some Sandwell District vibes, or as others have pointed Tresor stuff, Surgeon, old Mike Dred and RDJ Universal Indicator stuff, etc.

You're welcome. not mine, just came up on my feed on SC.

Universal Indicator was my first thought. Nice little jam.

I will pay £100 for this vinyl that's all i can afford at the moment, I have been offered £80 for the Expert Knob Twiddlers (Blue Vinyl) tempted to take it so i have more towards the Aphex twin one. Please someone...anyone.

I will pay £100 for this vinyl that's all i can afford at the moment, I have been offered £80 for the Expert Knob Twiddlers (Blue Vinyl) tempted to take it so i have more towards the Aphex twin one. Please someone...anyone.

i pray for you my son

i pray for you my son

I hope it's a prayer in my favour. just to add I would feel like a dick taking stupid money for any of my vinyls but to get Aphex there is no regrets.

i pray for you my son

I hope it's a prayer in my favour. just to add I would feel like a dick taking stupid money for any of my vinyls but to get Aphex there is no regrets.

my son, it's just a promo for a new release so most likely yo will have the track on vinyl with others soon and afx will prob upload the other mix if you ask nicely on soundpuke, no need to spend yo monies

We didn't get there until 5pm on Sat since they couldn't get our plane started for 3 hours straight. Ended up missing out on Tobacco, OPN and the Aphex vinyl. I was bummed but it's all good. Got to see Richard's live set and it was monstrous.

Archived