IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Did any of you see the 60 Minutes interview last night? Fucking hell.

I refuse to link to the Gawker video because... well... Gawker... so here's the closest thing I could find to the video on Gawker that sums up all the best parts.

Christ, "unbelievable intelligence" lol

lol the humans are screwed.

Fixt that 4 ya :sorcerer:

While I agree with the general sentiment that this clownpenis must not become president, it's worrisome to see how easily everyone (myself included) can drift into election myopia.

When this cycle mercifully ends we'll still have a massively broken system, all that ignorance/stupidity/anger fueling Trump is not going to drift off into thin air. If anything it'll only get stronger, particularly if Mericuh continues to get shittier which it probably will regardless.

Obama has killed more terrorists than anyone. Bin Laden too (if you believe).

They are monday morning quarterbacks.

They have nothing to really prove this leading from behind shit

i can understand Hillary wanting to keep shit close to her chest considering she has been number one target of teabaggers since Rush Limbaugh has been on the air.

Trump and Hillary are friends which i find most confusing. It just looks bad and incongruous. Now all of a sudden he's Hitler to her.

Edited by marf

Christ, "unbelievable intelligence" lol

lol the humans are screwed.

Fixt that 4 ya :sorcerer:

While I agree with the general sentiment that this clownpenis must not become president, it's worrisome to see how easily everyone (myself included) can drift into election myopia.

When this cycle mercifully ends we'll still have a massively broken system, all that ignorance/stupidity/anger fueling Trump is not going to drift off into thin air. If anything it'll only get stronger, particularly if Mericuh continues to get shittier which it probably will regardless.

Obama has killed more terrorists than anyone. Bin Laden too (if you believe).

They are monday morning quarterbacks.

They have nothing to really prove this leading from behind shit

i can understand Hillary wanting to keep shit close to her chest considering she has been number one target of teabaggers since Rush Limbaugh has been on the air.

Trump and Hillary are friends which i find most confusing. It just looks bad and incongruous. Now all of a sudden he's Hitler to her.

Yeah, America is literally built upon various incarnations of an Us Vs. Them mentality, and it still dominates our political/social narratives (obviously) so it's sometimes easy to ignore it because it's so open...but that's definitely the same thing we see every election (particularly the presidency/big elections, I'd hazard a guess that those directions of attack work best when involving more people). I do not 'like' Clinton, but there's literally no way she could be a worse President than Trump would be. As always I'm hoping this cycle boosts the third parties, in hopes of digging the Red/Blue divide that's so fucking silly and childish...but of course that plays into the Us Vs. Them thing again as well... le sigh.

"trump is sent from god" according to a guy speaking at the RNC.

duck dynasty guy, scott baio, antonio sabato jr. and the hits keep coming.

4 nights of this?

Most undemocratic so far? How so? Ooooooo, you are a Sanders supporter who is still in the early stages of grief!

Acceptance will come...muhahahahaha!

This is the most undemocratic election I've seen so far. Both Billary and Trumpetbutt can fack owff

bush getting put in office by the supreme court seemed pretty undemocratic to me.

Most undemocratic so far? How so? Ooooooo, you are a Sanders supporter who is still in the early stages of grief!

Acceptance will come...muhahahahaha!

Do you have a crush on me or something?