IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

even if your state is definitely going to one candidate or another, and even if there are no contested congress seats in your state and district, there are also local seats on the ballot. local legislators draw the districts, which, as we know from all the salamander-shaped districts, is important.

this is great. not a huge bill maher fan but he can insightful and funny.  boils things down nicely. 

Lady Gaga wears micheal jackson's clothes while campaigning for hilalry.. people of course think she's a nazi

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/lady-gaga-campaigns-for-hillary-dressed-as-a-nazi

she bough this clothes at auction.. he wore this outfit to the whitehouse during GB1

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/lady-gaga-wears-michael-jacksons-jacket-at-hillary-clinton-rally-in-north-carolina/news-story/a2457e8b2da066858b269703e3827f4a

Edited by ignatius

this is very scary and i am scared

am i dumb?

no. pretty sure this is how a slide into explicit fascism happens.  anne coulter tweeting that "if only people w/4 grand parents born in the USA were voting that trump would win in a landslide" is scary sentiment as well. wtf. it recalls nazi purity test.  what she doesn't realize is that if her tweet was reality that trump himself wouldn't be able to vote ;)

Edited by ignatius

fun fact: Ann Coulter is human garbage.

she was on that comedy central roast of rob lowe and they absolutely shredded her. it was amazing. just brutal. i enjoyed it. she deserved. gotta say.. takes some serious balls to show up when you know everyone is going to just hate the shit out you all night.. on top of it.. she was terribly unfunny. 

also this

UYXRlNI.png

eMcBJNt.png

Edited by ignatius

I was getting my oil changed today and some country folk were discussing the election/country/future, etc., and they said that they are letting the muslims into the country so soon the muslims will run the country. Also, hillary, the fbi, and the state department are all working together. Comey's brother does the taxes for the clinton foundation. and that clinton is going to "finish ruining the country"

Also, I was listening to the podcast with tony hinchcliffe and he said that they all were writing jokes for ann coulter but she refused their suggestions and that's why she bombed so hard. She didn't understand that she should make fun of herself so people wouldn't hate her.

I was getting my oil changed today and some country folk were discussing the election/country/future, etc., and they said that they are letting the muslims into the country so soon the muslims will run the country. Also, hillary, the fbi, and the state department are all working together. Comey's brother does the taxes for the clinton foundation. and that clinton is going to "finish ruining the country"

Also, I was listening to the podcast with tony hinchcliffe and he said that they all were writing jokes for ann coulter but she refused their suggestions and that's why she bombed so hard. She didn't understand that she should make fun of herself so people wouldn't hate her.

yeah.. she refused all the jokes written for her and apparently some of them were pretty good jokes about rob lowe.  some of them were shared after the fact. 

and yeah..  i hate over hearing that kind of thing.. folks talking politics who are all informed by talking points and conspiracies.  it's a different reality that people live in. totally different narrative.