IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

had a little chuckle from this excerpt from President Bush on Ellen DeGeneres show

Bush said when he visited with tyrants he would suggest they have a free press, which DeGeneres used as a segue to Vladimir Putin. Bush explained the Russian president was not impressed after meeting Bush's dog Barney, a Scottish Terrier.

"(Putin) kind of dissed him," Bush explained. "He looked at him like, 'You think that’s a dog?' A year later Putin said, 'Would you like to meet my dog?' Laura (Bush's wife) and I were with Putin in this dacha outside of Moscow and she said, 'Ya I'd like to meet him,' and out comes a giant hound kind of loping across the yard, and Putin looks at me and says, 'Bigger, stronger, and faster than Barney.'"

Moral of the story the 43rd president explained: "He’s got a chip on his shoulder," adding, "I had a contentious relationship with him and I think whoever the president is, is going to find out that Putin will push and push and push until somebody stands up to him."

hqdefault.jpg

the fact that dr martin ssempa has been brought up is proof positive great insights have come out of this 252 page discussion.

Eat da poo poo

hqdefault.jpg

the fact that dr martin ssempa has been brought up is proof positive great insights have come out of this 252 page discussion.

Eat da poo poo

The whole admin is a giant puppet show, bigger than Putin or any one person.

Why are you getting your news from geopolitical fan fiction?

Genius...Roger Stone...bastion of upstanding politeness...

We are literally a month and a half in

In a year the fing world is gonna be on fire...

Edited by bendish

Retaliating against the "deep state" while flipping out and blaming the former president. Tailspin.

He's basically asking them to release the evidence against him. Good show.

Edited by Candiru

lol

Carter Page fires back, says Donald Trump was behind Russia conspiracy at GOP Convention

http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/carter-page-fires-back-says-donald-trump-behind-russia-conspiracy-gop-convention/1781/

what a mess. how long has it been?  a month and a half?