IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Guest bitroast

Okay but bait to disguise what? To dictate narrative? To deflect attention? The WH and Trump are as dumb as they look and sound. 

bait may not be the quite the right word. but it seems clear to me that this terrorist/muslim ban stuff seems primarily race-motivated and secondarily and effort to setup gains to be made after the next and inevitable attack. when something happens, they will say "see! the media is to blame! see! the courts are to blame! so are our political opponents!" i really can't tell how cynical/calculating this crew is. although bannon has said repeatedly that he wants to destroy things so they can be remade. so this really may be part of a narrative he's trying to setup.

bad

this whole 'Bowling Green Massacre' gibberish is another example of it. south park rendition of caitlyn jenner has uttered 3 times now some farted out reference to the 'Bowling Green Massacre' .. which is entirely made up /slip of the tongue. but besides that, just watching the video you can tell you she's 100% in sales pitch mode of trying to sell terror and fear as much as possible and dumping it on islamic terrorists. islamic terrorists. islamic terrorists. islamic terrorists. !!!!

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but turns out: DeVos is the sister of Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater... and guess what, he's been quietly advising Trump on his cabinet picks.

Prince is also a crazy Christian zealot like Bannon. It's pretty clear now that the religious right made a quiet, organized, take over, via Trump.

http://m.democracynow.org/stories/17012

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but turns out: DeVos is the sister of Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater... and guess what, he's been quietly advising Trump on his cabinet picks.

Prince is also a crazy Christian zealot like Bannon. It's pretty clear now that the religious right made a quiet, organized, take over, via Trump.

http://m.democracynow.org/stories/17012

yeah.. $200 million in donations to the republican party. 

^ I caught that, yes. I think it's absolutely insane. these people are pushing for ideologically-driven wars soon.

fak u pgbreak

Edited by usagi

Seems a bit redundant innit. But then again you have both a Funny Pics and a Dank Memes thread. I dunno.

Maybe there's a way to merge the two threads pertaining to Trump, but probably the easiest way for the Admins/Mods would be to simply lock the US Presidential Campaign (2016) thread, which was about an election that already concluded three months ago.

If you think about it, the latter necessitates the former.

Seems a bit redundant innit. But then again you have both a Funny Pics and a Dank Memes thread. I dunno.

Maybe there's a way to merge the two threads pertaining to Trump, but probably the easiest way for the Admins/Mods would be to simply lock the US Presidential Campaign (2016) thread, which was about an election that already concluded three months ago.

If you think about it, the latter necessitates the former.

it's all the portage acacian in the lower classes

It's almost as if 21% of American adults read at a fifth grade level (that's age 10 for you furreners), and 14% of them are functionally illiterate.

Edited by doublename

he is def the real problem. he's managed to weasel his way onto the National Security Council through getting Dumbo to sign an executive order he didn't even read properly, and now he's set to wreak all kinds of havoc. maybe Priebus will be jealous enough to undercut him and get him booted out but who knows. he's one to watch.

Edited by usagi

trump complains about media bias and yet bannon was the head of brietbart.

so what we learn is media bias is only bad if it's not nationalist right wing babble. 

let's play a game.. but if i start to lose i can change the rules?  ok.. cool.. me first. 

Betsy de vos! How do these people get accepted?

What a joke this is and yet the American public are happy with their new dodge ram or something shit on Netflix

Resistance is snl

This is democracy