IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Interesting take.

Trump is making unforced errors because he believes the Fox News fantasy world is real

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/08/25/trump-is-making-unforced-errors-because-he-believes-fox-news-fantasy-world-is-real/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

tiffany trump, high on something, absolutely wrecked it last night:

https://www.businessinsider.com/video-tiffany-trump-convention-speech-law-school-2020-8

and what's this? donald's criminal justice reform package was really just one of her grad school assignments. oh well, still probably better than anything stephen miller or the rest of the backwoods klan could have shat out

Although Tiffany does not have a White House job or role with the Trump Organization like her older siblings, she did reportedly involved in drafting the Trump administration's criminal justice reform package with her professor, Shon Hopwood.

35 minutes ago, zero said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/video-tiffany-trump-convention-speech-law-school-2020-8

and what's this? donald's criminal justice reform package was really just one of her grad school assignments. oh well, still probably better than anything stephen miller or the rest of the backwoods klan could have shat out

jesus.. wtf is with those sounds coming out of her mouth? all the jjzjzjzjz shhhshshshzz sounds in between words.  this family is just weird. not saying i'd get up there and kill it giving a speech but i'd at least try not to have a numb tongue or mouth full of invisible mush hiding out in my face hole. 

1 hour ago, zero said:

Although Tiffany does not have a White House job or role with the Trump Organization like her older siblings, she did reportedly involved in drafting the Trump administration's criminal justice reform package with her professor, Shon Hopwood.

Jesus, BI really needs to hire some editors who actually speak English. Also quite hilarious that Tiffany's prof began his legal career while serving a sentence fro robbing a bank. It's like the criminal version of game recognize game. And surprise surprise, Hopwood is also working with Kushner.

10 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

And surprise surprise, Hopwood is also working with Kushner.

interesting. I swear all these people live in a bubble together. a self congratulatory wank each other off boy's club. 

31 minutes ago, zero said:

interesting. I swear all these people live in a bubble together. a self congratulatory wank each other off over Falwell's pool boy club. 

Probably not far off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zero said:

interesting. I swear all these people live in a bubble together. a self congratulatory wank each other off boy's club. 

it's true. they do. fox news fills in their world. 

from above:

Interesting take. 

Trump is making unforced errors because he believes the Fox News fantasy world is real

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/08/25/trump-is-making-unforced-errors-because-he-believes-fox-news-fantasy-world-is-real/

• Like 1

speaking of drugs, donald is floating the idea that sleepy joe may be preparing to dabble in unnamed mental boosting pharmaceuticals in order to beat him in the debates. he told right wing/full of shit rag the washington examiner such... just more proof that "some unknown guy" belches something into donald's ear, then it is probably true. fantasy world.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-wants-drug-tests-before-joe-biden-debates-1527888

In his Washington Examiner interview, the president suggested—without evidence—that Biden may have been aided by an unknown substance during a Democratic debate earlier this year. Trump's campaign has repeatedly sought to question Biden's mental acuity as the election enters its final stretch.

"I don't know if there is or not, but somebody said to me, 'He must be on drugs,'" Trump said. "I don't know if that's true or not, but I'm asking for a drug test. Both candidates. Me, too. I take an aspirin a day."

According to the late Carrie Fisher orange shitbag was likely snorting lines during the 2016 prez debates. Anyone who isn't brainwashed knows he's a complete hypocrite anyway.

• Like 1

if I were Joe, I'd plan on ingesting something from the psychedelic class of substances before hitting the debate stage with donald. even with a head full of acid, he'd still probably make more sense than any of the gibberish that donald babbles out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/22/2020 at 3:22 PM, Rubin Farr said:

These fuck nuts are gonna speak at the GOP convention, I guess because they embody the republican tenants of white fear and shopping at Brooks Brothers?

E08A76F1-94D1-422F-851A-9040C45B7A25.jpeg

yeah what ever happened to cagney and lacey??

Trump currently in the 3rd spot of Us' deadliest wars. If you count the corona epidemic as a war, that is. Still some way to go to WWII and the civil war. Trump has the potential though. Never underestimate him.

casualties-by-war_1.jpg?itok=x7I5By7h

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

34 minutes ago, goDel said:

Trump currently in the 3rd spot of Us' deadliest wars. If you count the corona epidemic as a war, that is. Still some way to go to WWII and the civil war. Trump has the potential though. Never underestimate him.

casualties-by-war_1.jpg?itok=x7I5By7h

fake! everyone knows Obama's war that HE personally started killed millions!

• Farnsworth 1

That's nothing compared to the number of people killed in Hillary Clinton's Benghazi wars.

• Burger 1

1 hour ago, Rubin Farr said:

900231FA-39A6-409A-AE38-C5D8A49A84CE.jpeg

"

A Facebook post said that there have been 317 criminal indictments under three recent Republican presidents and only three under three recent Democratic presidents.

The claim is essentially on target for the Democratic presidents, but the comparison to the GOP presidents is overstated, because the numbers of Trump and Nixon administration indictments claimed are greatly exaggerated. 

Even so, with a generous count, there were roughly 142 people indicted in the three GOP presidents — far less than 317, but far more than the two under the Democrats.

We rate the statement Half True."

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jan/09/facebook-posts/many-more-criminal-indictments-under-trump-reagan-/

I don’t really care too much about Trump, as he is America’s problem not mine. But the impression I get he’s a bloated, lying, money obsessed, fat, day-glo orange pig, sporting a piggy hair bouffant, who seems to be dragging the decent people of the world closer to Hell. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1