IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

1 hour ago, Goiter Sanchez said:

HO-LY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... O_o

this is beyond fucked up

Edited by Gocab

Some words of encouragement (to hurry the f up!)

If You Wait Until Your State’s Deadline To Mail Your Ballot, You May Be Too Late

Check the USPS’s recommendations before dropping your vote or paperwork in the mail

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/usps-mail-in-ballot-guidelines-2020-election/

7 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

800 pages.

That's a strong thread.

sort of depressing when you think about it. this looks like it's the 2nd biggest thread on here (still behind the FWP thread).

that should be another reason to vote him out. can't have him re-elected so that this thread balloons past the FWP thread and becomes another trump victory. Biden needs to win so we can lock this thread.

• Like 1
  • Burger 2

7 hours ago, goDel said:

It's even better to fill out the ballot and drop it off at an early voting station, if the city has one. San Francisco does.

7 hours ago, rhmilo said:

Even Goebbels had speeches that were more strongly rooted in reality than this 

I got 10 seconds in and called it.

Also, I thought it was Melania at first. Not sure if that's my fault or theirs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

I heard they're going to record a new episode of Game of Thrones. They're going to follow the president after the outcome of the 2020 election has become official.

I think Donald might get shot by his youngest son Barron, because he is in love with his mother Melanie and can't stand Trump grabbing her by the pu##y. Or Donald will be beheaded during a riot, Khadaffi style.

Embarrassed Shame GIF

• Like 1

2 hours ago, goDel said:

I heard they're going to record a new episode of Game of Thrones. They're going to follow the president after the outcome of the 2020 election has become official.

I think Donald might get shot by his youngest son Barron, because he is in love with his mother Melanie and can't stand Trump grabbing her by the pu##y. Or Donald will be beheaded during a riot, Khadaffi style.

Embarrassed Shame GIF

it's almost accurate.. i think instead of "SHAME SHAME SHAME" they'll be saying "PISS PISS PISS" 

32 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Jesus the USPS Postmaster General. He got paid and doesn't give a fuck.

He got orders from someone, even though he "wasn't there" when they were given, and he doesn't know who they come from...but he did it anyway.

I hope Batman solves this riddle soon, I'm stumped.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

some clues for batman

The sorting machines she's talking about are huge, each nearly the size of a low-slung subway car. And they're complex, able to sort up to 35,000 pieces of mail in an hour

MORRIS: The post office had planned to shut down more than 600 sorting machines, about 10% of its sorting capacity nationwide. And Daleo Freeman, who heads the Postal Workers Union chapter in Cleveland, says the plan, as he understood it in May, was to just mothball the machines, to unplug them and wrap them in tarps. But he says that changed when the new postmaster general, Louis DeJoy, took over in June.

DALEO FREEMAN: They were tarped initially, then they were dismantled, and then they were put out back. They're done.

August 19, 2020 - https://www.npr.org/2020/08/19/903982558/dismantling-mail-sorting-machines-could-leave-a-lasting-mark-on-the-postal-servi

Data published in USPS reports submitted annually to the Postal Regulatory Commission show the agency typically decommissions dozens, sometimes hundreds, of machines each year. However, they also show that this year’s reductions in sorting capacity are larger than they were in prior years.

In 2018, for instance, the agency decommissioned about 3 percent of its Delivery Bar Code Sorters, or 125 machines. In 2019, it was 5 percent, or 186 machines. The 671 on this year’s list amounted to about 13 percent.

August 20, 2020 - https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/08/20/postal-service-mail-sorters-removals/

Of the 671 retired mail-sorting machines that The Washington Post reported were removed from 49 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico in recent weeks, 59 were from Florida, 58 in Texas, 34 in Ohio, 30 in Pennsylvania, 26 in Michigan, 15 in North Carolina, 12 in Virginia and 12 in Wisconsin. In recent national elections, hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots have been tossed out due to missed deadlines in several states.

In the 2018 midterm elections, 1.4 percent of the 42.4 million mailed ballots were rejected. Of those rejected, 27 percent—more than 160,000—were not counted because they were late. And in 2016, 23 percent of rejected ballots were due to missed deadlines—about 332,000 ballots were thrown out. The actual 2016 statistic was likely higher, but it's unclear by how much because seven states did not report why they rejected absentee ballots.

8/22/20 - https://www.newsweek.com/decommissioned-mail-sorting-machines-swing-states-could-define-election-1526866

[DeJoy] said the nearly 700 removed machines are no longer needed because of a decline in the amount of mail over recent years, despite widespread reports of mail being significantly delayed.

8/21/20 - https://www.newsweek.com/postmaster-general-wont-replace-removed-mail-sorting-machines-supports-mail-voting-1526756

i get irked when i see orange julius and his GOP explaining how one could go about tampering with votes (even if they're often wrong), under the pretense of being against that. that's not how security works. you don't publish vulnerabilities, like trump and his fox heads seem to be trying to do all the time. like, when i see trump at one of his press conferences talking about mail carriers throwing out ballots, it seems like he is signalling to his shit-eating-grin legion.

was looking into this sorting machine thing, wondering if it could mean more manual sorting, which would create opportunities for cultist postal workers to commit electoral fraud. it would be a big story but i haven't found anything about manual sorting being increased. the scheme may just be to slow down the mail. and throwing things into disarray while signalling to cultist postal workers.

Edited by very honest

Just now, ignatius said:

EgTz-LbU4AEaCTh?format=jpg&name=small

I wonder if getting cucked by the pool boy involved the actual pool. 

Evangelicals are fucked up.

Edited by timbre monke
lol pege brek too haha
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Braintree said:

He got orders from someone, even though he "wasn't there" when they were given, and he doesn't know who they come from...but he did it anyway.

I hope Batman solves this riddle soon, I'm stumped.

Personal responsibility tho