IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I'm sure Biden will be a perfectly competent president, if you can chose between a middle of the road guy and a raging fascist nazi devilman I  don't really think there's room for the "they're both bad I won't vote" reasoning.

• Like 8

great advice, coming from a former coke whore who pimped herself out to the highest bidder.

how 'bout starting with getting don jr. clean... that guy is a fucking mess

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

FLOTUS is working hard for people (like biden) abusing adderall

what a weird decision not to look directly at the camera but stand pointed sideways some and turn her head. is this one of those "get my good side" type things? 

Just now, zero said:

great advice, coming from a former coke whore who pimped herself out to the highest bidder.

is that characterization of her previous life accurate? i know nothing other than she was a model.

26 minutes ago, ignatius said:

is that characterization of her previous life accurate? i know nothing other than she was a model.

yeah, I was just kinda taking a low blow shot at her because I find it ridiculous/hypocritical that she's jumping on a "just say no" bandwagon, when the whole trump clan she's a part of is such a textbook case of dysfunction and known substance abusers. I think there were rumors she was addicted to painkillers awhile back, which I'd completely understand if that's the case. if I were in her shoes I'd be wrecked out of my mind on pills 24/7.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zero said:

yeah, I was just kinda taking a low blow shot at her because I find it ridiculous/hypocritical that she's jumping on a "just say no" bandwagon, when the whole trump clan she's a part of is such a textbook case of dysfunction and known substance abusers. I think there were rumors she was addicted to painkillers awhile back, which I'd completely understand if that's the case. if I were in her shoes I'd be wrecked out of my mind on pills 24/7.

this is slut shaming, disrespect for sex workers, which is a form of labor, and victim blaming people who were targeted intentionally by the pharmaceutical industry

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I think he's bullshitting/throwing bullshit spaghetti at the wall. A way to get out of more debates and try to turn the inevitable "HA HA" into making him a poor victim. 

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 2

1 minute ago, Candiru said:

I think he's bullshitting/throwing bullshit spaghetti at the wall. A way to get out of more debates and try to turn the inevitable "HA HA" into making him a poor victim. 

What's his base going to say though 

2 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

What's his base going to say though 

If he's asymptomatic, it might only embolden them. We shall see. I always look at he worst case scenario, which has usually been what happens. 

• Farnsworth 1