IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

I'd like to say Rich is wrong about tracks provided free make then worthless.  His case is an exception because his work merits the purchase.  RE:  soundcloud dump comment from Rich

where was that comment? in the store or on the sc?

a comment buried among the others about a year and a half ago....searching.

I'd like to say Rich is wrong about tracks provided free make then worthless.  His case is an exception because his work merits the purchase.  RE:  soundcloud dump comment from Rich

where was that comment? in the store or on the sc?

a comment buried among the others about a year and a half ago....searching.

wondering if it was from his previous sc account

not sure if anyone already mentioned this, but how bout dat T17 Phase out +3 yall? such fun ear candy. dont remember if rich has ever used the phasey ear tricks before, but this is well done. 

and yeah just listening to 28 organ now, beautiful. 

Edited by Lane Visitor

edit: just got through all of 28 organ. wow. that was incredible. such a journey the track takes you on.. it was just getting crazy at the end too, i feel like it could be its own 30 min opus lol

edit: just got through all of 28 organ. wow. that was incredible. such a journey the track takes you on.. it was just getting crazy at the end too, i feel like it could be its own 30 min opus lol

he cut a minute tho

:catsob:

lol

now rocking sekonda e, +2., from icbyd. instant trance-like state just like the overall feel of that lp. amazing. this is too much. i like the handful of these ive heard even more than the majority of the soundcloud dump. these all feel like legit b sides and outtakes from the same sessions rather than random demos, leftovers, and unfinished stuff from over the years. this is like the holy grail of late 90s/early 2000s aphex that ive been dreaming about lol 

Edited by Lane Visitor

come to daddy tracks are so great

he cut a minute tho

:catsob:

lol

now rocking sekonda e, +2., from icbyd. instant trance-like state just like the overall feel of that lp. amazing. this is too much. i like the handful of these ive heard even more than the majority of the soundcloud dump. these all feel like legit b sides and outtakes from the same sessions rather than random demos, leftovers, and unfinished stuff from over the years. this is like the holy grail of late 90s/early 2000s aphex that ive been dreaming about lol 

This I like:

"Anyway there should be a load more HAB's, theres no real logic to how and when tracks will appear. Its just when i come across them basically but yeah got big plans ahead in sorting my archived tapes n stuff."

7 new tracks of tuss and 7 new icbyd outtakes and 6 new field day tracks, jebus

RE:  ICBYD - 6 tracks from previous soundcloud dump, 1 new one consta-lume.

7 new tracks of tuss and 7 new icbyd outtakes and 6 new field day tracks, jebus

RE:  ICBYD - 6 tracks from previous soundcloud dump, 1 new one consta-lume.

well yea but they're mastered aren't they?

side note: computerband 2000 m,+3 wtf richard lol this is awesome, like an aphexian carnival ride

perhaps it's a countdown to another soundcloud style drop, just via warp

(wishful thinking much)

COUGH COUGH

Technical question:  Anyone else having trouble getting individual files?  I can get collections just fine, but "add to zip" seems to give me an error each time.

i only had issues when i tried to do different file types. an all wav zip was fine. i just had to dl the two tracks that are mp3-only individually

Technical question:  Anyone else having trouble getting individual files?  I can get collections just fine, but "add to zip" seems to give me an error each time.

yes.   having issues as well.

yes.   having issues as well.

Ah ha!  On my end it seems individual FLACs won't download, but WAV or MP3 will.  Hope that helps!