IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

just last 2 weeks i've been re-realizing tuss era is my favorite. this is so great. wait! druqks is my favorite! this is so great! oh shit maybe syro is actually my favorite! this is so great!

100% agree.

Why did the extra Rushup Edge tracks not make the release? This is some of the best material he's ever put out

EDIT: Also why was Death Fuck renamed?

Edited by clarktrent

This is an amazing moment to be alive.

I have so many questions.. why do the Tuss tracks say "NEW" next to them?  That's all previously released work, isn't it?

We need to know which one of these releases is getting physical releases, nobody wants to pay twice for this stuff.

Also, more than half the tracks don't stream for me and if I try and get rid of the cookies warning I'm taken to a blank page.  

Oh my god, so much stuff to check out, so little time. Since I have a long drive ahead of me in less than six hours I will just have to settle on "end E2" a couple more times, so goood!

Also this comment on Syro:

Got more alternative takes if anyones is interested? ill upload them.

Fuck yes I'm interested!

OK I said I was going to bed but then I found this: https://aphextwin.warp.net/release/86888-afx-korg-traxtunings-for-falling-asleep

Edit: "korg funk 5" was the song accompanying the interview with the Korg engineer right? But I haven't heard "korg 1b" before and it's great!

Edited by Parsifal

Oh my god, so much stuff to check out, so little time. Since I have a long drive ahead of me in less than six hours I will just have to settle on "end E2" a couple more times, so goood!

Also this comment on Syro:

Got more alternative takes if anyones is interested? ill upload them.

Fuck yes I'm interested!

LOL if anyone is interested ? yeah a few of us might be.

Edited by Kavinsky