IGNORED

Pizza with pineapple on it is the worst thing humanity has perpetrated

Dan C

I love pineapple on pizza.

Back in the day I managed a pizza place and would make a breakfast pizza that consisted of - garlic oil base and brush, cashews, goat cheese, garlic, onion, cilantro an pineapple with a bit of cilantro. It was amazing. Fuck you

I love pineapple on pizza.

Back in the day I managed a pizza place and would make a breakfast pizza that consisted of - garlic oil base and brush, cashews, goat cheese, garlic, onion, cilantro an pineapple with a bit of cilantro. It was amazing. Fuck you

that sounds delish except for the goat cheese (always tastes a bit off to me, I've tried it so many times =/ )

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

lol sorry. I'm sensitive to most dairy (if it even remotely approaches the best before date (I'm talking two weeks before) it tastes acidic and weird to me, makes me gag) so it could be a borderline allergy thing, maybe goats milk is different in composition and always tastes spoiled to me. 

I think people who don't like pineapple on pizza just haven't had the right pizza. Or they are just Internet fad kids cuz it's the cool thing to hate.

Pepperoni, sausage, onion, garlic and jalapeños and a few little pieces of pineapple per piece - fucking marvelous.

I'm pretty biased because of me past making crazy pizzas at this little fancy pizza spot. Made one with goat cheese, fig, arugula and a tiny bit of prosciutto-cracklin' that had to become part of the regular menu because it rocked tits. Made a few that utilized fruits. Is Gastrotastic my friends.

Edited by Audioblysk

I love pineapple too much to eat it that way, ya jerk.

You ppl are defacing the splendor of nature.

Pizza can elevate trash fruits like the lowly pear though.

edit - condolences on your cheese issues, bulk.

Edited by doublename

IF YOU REALLY LOVED IT YOU'D LOVE IT ALL THE TIME ON ANYTHING

I kid, I feel you on that. Every time I get a pineapple from the stoah, I eat it and my mouth gets all fuckered up. 

10/10 pear is indeed a garbage fruit. 

10/10 pear is indeed a garbage fruit. 

oh hell nao!

I've had a delish pizza with basil pesto, pear, parmesan... topped with arugula. It was SO good.

Edit: derp lol it was PEACHES not pears. 

But pears are still dope. U hater u.

I reject the pineapple doctrine wholly and unabashedly. this includes its application to pizza, its application to anything, and indeed its very existence.

I reject the pineapple doctrine wholly and unabashedly. this includes its application to pizza, its application to anything, and indeed its very existence.

usagi? More like USURPER 

BANNED  :dadjoke: