IGNORED

Pizza with pineapple on it is the worst thing humanity has perpetrated

Dan C

It's basically the same as combining a nice roquefort with pear which is a classic combination. Rejecting fruit on pizza is denying hundreds of years of french cuisine.

It isn't the same at all (see my earlier posts in this thread for an explanation) but that sounds delicious and I also love prosciutto with melon.

dude

fruitpizza

Fresh fig pizza?

As an inverted flower of the fig tree, the synconium is actually a false fruit (flowers and seeds grow together). 

However, figs on pizza are fucking delicious. Some fried prosciutto, caramelized onion, goat cheese, maybe a drizzle/jizzle of basil pesto. 

so gourd

Edit: sorry, I've never had that with FRESH figs as you suggested, only preserved (which is actually weird, I know). Fresh, texture and sweetness wise, would be SO much better.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

dude

fruitpizza

Fresh fig pizza?

As an inverted flower of the fig tree, the synconium is actually a false fruit (flowers and seeds grow together).

However, figs on pizza are fucking delicious. Some fried prosciutto, caramelized onion, goat cheese, maybe a drizzle/jizzle of basil pesto.

so gourd

Can definitely get behind this

• 2 weeks later...
This is what [redacted] do when they can't find mutual interests to discuss, they take some mundane but divisive matter of opinion and pretend like it's a huge deal because that's so cute and hilarious.

I refuse to disclose which side of this debate I stand on. I refuse to believe that it matters to anyone. I refuse to accept that my life has been reduced to such irrelevance that to have an identity I must assert some kind of pride about what's on top of my pizza.

Edited by Pipenik

This is what [redacted] do when they can't find mutual interests to discuss, they take some mundane but divisive matter of opinion and pretend like it's a huge deal because that's so cute and hilarious.

I refuse to disclose which side of this debate I stand on. I refuse to believe that it matters to anyone. I refuse to accept that my life has been reduced to such irrelevance that to have an identity I must assert some kind of pride about what's on top of my pizza.

That's deep man. So deep that if you were a pizza, you'd be a deep dish pizza covered in pineapple.

That's deep man. So deep that if you were a pizza, you'd be a deep dish pizza covered in pineapple.

ham and pineapple, maybe bacon too. Maybe instead of tomato sauce it was bbq sauce infused tomato sauce, such that it was a bbq Hawaiian pizza even? Why stop there? Why not some jalapenos? Spicy bbq Hawaiian pizza ftw.

fuck yeah

Bacon, Jalapeno and Cream Cheese Pizza

jalapeno-pizza-1.jpg?resize=675%2C933

Is that actually cream cheese? Looks very mozarella-ish too me.

First sushi now this. STOP PUTTING CREAM CHEESE ON EVERYTHING.

Cream cheese is indeed naughty by nature..DAVE, DROP A LOAD (of cream cheese) ON 'EM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xGuGSDsDrM

That does it. We're fr*ggin done professionally man. THAT'S NOT TO SAY THAT I WOULND'T ENJOY BEING THAT KIND OF PIZZA. BUT NOT THAT I WOULD EITHER. MY IDENTITY IS NOT A PIZZA.

MY PARENTS DIDN'T PUT ALL THEIR LOVE AND CARE INTO RAISING ME FOR ME TO GROW UP TO BE A FR*GGIN PIZZA

THE TEARS I'M HOLDING BACK RIGHT NOW ARE NOT TOMATO SAUCE

BUT NOT BBQ SAUCE EITHER

• 2 weeks later...

Had some really good anchovie pizza in Amsterdam, but it was very light on cheese. Not a bad thing, as I'm pretty much lactose intolerant :(

i'm lactose intolerant too but it doesn't affect me much nowadays (unless i eat alot of dairy at once). in the past if i ate one slice of pizza i'd throw it back up. :wacko:

The big chain companies have really ruined pizza. They seem to go for the sponge salty/ sysco white cheese ratio and throw in some tasteless sysco tomato sauce like substance. Sprayed beyond belief with pesticide to keep up with demand. 

Its sad really that people don't demand better

Edited by marf

• 3 weeks later...