IGNORED

Pizza with pineapple on it is the worst thing humanity has perpetrated

Dan C

Pineapple in rice is okay. Not my thing, sister loves it though.

Loco Moco?
Wat? Loco moco is rice, burger, gravy, and a fried egg with a requisite side scoop of commodity macaroni salad and it is top notch hangover eats. Aside from the obvious Hawaiian connection it has no business in this embarrassment of a thread.

=(

lol.

Loco moco is great. Haven't seen pineapple in rice other than loco moco though, is why I was asking. Would love some loco moco right now tbh.

I didn't realize that pineapple was even an option in loco moco. I would definitely skip that shit lol.

The few times I've had it, there was grilled (a little carmelized) pineapple on it. This was on the big island though, maybe it's a tourist thing?

I've never made it at home but it's so easy, really should try it. 

• 1 month later...

lol yeah because noone has ever improved on an original food. 

You still encase your meat pies in hard dough and suet right?

#pineappleisright

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

If you can put mango in a sushi burrito, you can put pineapple in it too. 

I think it's time for some of you to step on over to the right side of history. 

That actually sounds... good?

Slimy chunks of raw tuna with slimy chunks of mango in a tortilla? I mean at least the tortilla is less likely to get soggy than a pizza crust, so it's got that going for it.

No, it’s a sushi burrito, so it’s literally rolled in rice and a seaweed wrap. This whole thread is misinformed tbh

That actually sounds... good?

Slimy chunks of raw tuna with slimy chunks of mango in a tortilla? I mean at least the tortilla is less likely to get soggy than a pizza crust, so it's got that going for it.
No, it’s a sushi burrito, so it’s literally rolled in rice and a seaweed wrap. This whole thread is misinformed tbh

I mean I'm not surprised in the slightest that I'm misinformed on this topic as it's not something I seek out (although I love a good toro/maguro roll). I could see it working alright with the rice and seaweed, but how is that a burrito?

It's basically the same as combining a nice roquefort with pear which is a classic combination. Rejecting fruit on pizza is denying hundreds of years of french cuisine.