IGNORED

Testosterone levels

cheeseburgerwalrus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for every second of autechre u hear ur T-levels drop by 5000%, if u do it while sharing one earbud with a homie they instead increase by 2mmol/L, exercise this routine to be idm and also high in T

If I listen to every Autechre release twice in reverse chronological order will the testosterone reducing process also reverse itself and turn me into the bass voice from the rainbow video that xxx posted? 

(Other variables include not hearing Elseq in full up until two weeks ago, and skipping over Ae Live for the moment.)

If I listen to every Autechre release twice in reverse chronological order will the testosterone reducing process also reverse itself and turn me into the bass voice from the rainbow video that xxx posted?

(Other variables include not hearing Elseq in full up until two weeks ago, and skipping over Ae Live for the moment.)

a question only cheese can answer

Go For It. But I Have Something To Guide You. Don't listen to Amber or Drane2. They both would kill your dick and testes right off. Really. Don't listen to Amber or Drane2. Dunno How You Have Not Heard Elseq Yet. What's the reason for it? I think finding the answer for that question will raise your test much more than just listening. Good Luck My Man. Remember to ask your Dr. for Testosterone Cypionate too and some hot nurse to inject it.

According to span there might be a nu metal resurgence soon. Gon b sic.

global t-levels are at an all time low. Kids are gonna be championing feminism and letting their girls fuck whoever becuse 'u go gurl' while listening to Issues alone at home and wondering where we went wrong. That's where nu-metal 2.0 comes in, this time more embarrasing and mysoginist than ever, mark my words. The self pity of early 00s emo is gonna be nothing next to what's coming

Archived