IGNORED

Testosterone levels

cheeseburgerwalrus

Donate tons of sperm. The weird thing is, when you’re much older, you might end up talking to your own kid. Imagine a schoolteacher who donated sperm when he was younger and is now teaching his own kids math er whatever.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donate tons of sperm. The weird thing is, when you’re much older, you might end up talking to your own kid. Imagine a schoolteacher who donated sperm when he was younger and is now teaching his own kids math er whatever.

Or date them <3

Or date them <3

date your sperm? What the fuk. ithought this a music maker forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah ye now I get what you mean. But it's too "late" already I think???? Like the first time u pin test INside U then your sperm count goes down.

Honestly I called everywhere asking if I could story my sperm. Some said it would be too late already since I had started the treatment. Other place said that it would cost like 1-2k dollars to store it in the first place.

And the chances to impregnate M'Lady would be 15 or 30 out of 100. So kinda low I think. So I won't be storing my sperm or donating it???? Just start hCG when that sexy nurse wants to have babies with cheese.

Store your sperm and genetically engineer them to be as strong and viscous as piranhas. They’re too dangerous to get anyone pregnant but you can grow a super villain in a test tube of the mood strikes you.

feels good to have a doctor here wit me in this thread......cheers Dr. Lopez =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Just start hCG when that sexy nurse wants to have babies with cheese.

Is this written in some kind of secret high-testosterone dialect?

ye bro Hop On It. What Level Are U On?

feels good to have a doctor here wit me in this thread......cheers Dr. Lopez =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Just start hCG when that sexy nurse wants to have babies with cheese.

Is this written in some kind of secret high-testosterone dialect?

ye bro Hop On It. What Level Are U On?
Like zero and a half

i learnt when u double post the posts get combined by the forum engien 

btw i got the ULTIMATE TEST TEST for you music maker people. take off your shirt (myman) and check if your waist is wider than your shoulders. Post Results!!!!!!!!!! what do u see?

I see my magestic schlong towering over the horizon 

I knew a woman that had high testosterone levels. I wanted to test how high her levels were by giving her rocks to see how far she could toss them. I collected some rocks and gave her a bag but it turned out she already test-tossed her own.

oh man what is cwc up to these days.

the cwcki is one of the greatest achievements of the internet, especially back when cwc was editing the articles himself. lol wot larks.

edit: oh i see he's trans now and has a patreon. of course. wow 2017 has affected absolutely everyone

oh man what is cwc up to these days.

the cwcki is one of the greatest achievements of the internet, especially back when cwc was editing the articles himself. lol wot larks.

edit: oh i see he's trans now and has a patreon. of course. wow 2017 has affected absolutely everyone

it's all on the cwcki, look for the Un-clit (and the Un-clit 2.0) for the greatest hit

Archived