IGNORED

Testosterone levels

cheeseburgerwalrus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watching the tape of Family Values 98 was when I realised how much Korn relied on the studio to sound good. they sounded like absolute shit live, and for me to be able to tell this as a 14 yr old indicates how bad it must've been.

that was the beginning of my apostasy from the t-brethren.

i expect a pitchfork reappraisal of korn and limp bizkit sometime in 2018. and then a family values tour 2019. 

what about like a month ago

https://pitchfork.com/features/overtones/the-unlikely-resurgence-of-rap-rock/

seen from 2017, Korn’s Jonathan Davis seems like a pioneer who never got to reap the associated cultural capital. In the middle of the big, placid strip-mall of the late ’90s, Davis was often reduced to a caricature, ridiculed in the press for his “tantrums.” But revisiting a song like “Daddy”—a horrifyingly explicit account of molestation—is to hear someone about 20 years ahead of his time. Today, exploring messy traumas on record is accepted, even commonplace.

It's ok I played the song in reverse at 4x speed on infinite loop and now I wanna date my prostate

That song lowered my test so much my body started computing benzos how do I uncompute pls help

why would you want to
My test game was ON POINT BRO. I was on that next gen treasure chest shit man. I was about to the MAN in huMANity. I was about to become the Beethoven of testosterone. Gotta finish that symphony bruh.

In Egypt you can buy steroids over the counter, and the pharmacist will inject it for you.  I've never been on gear cuz my body is ripped and tight like a tiger in peak condition, but I did get B Vitamin shots in my ass when I lived in Cairo.  What a rush.

how much do you bet that this thread will be closed because it is a freeform, organic discussion between individuals?

Testoneutrality, innit

how much do you bet that this thread will be closed because it is a freeform, organic discussion between individuals?

bro we both &all knoew it's written in the stars...Jus waiting.....For da Lock Master to come....

But before that lets jus play 1 one more mazzy startrack

sexy

it’s like that bit in back to the future when marty’s fading out of existence

I try to get as much gigawatts of IDM as I can in my system, to keep my testosterone levels at Olympic athlete level. I missed Ceephax in Tokyo on Wednesday night, which lowered my test by about 350milliwatts.

it’s like that bit in back to the future when marty’s fading out of existence

I try to get as much gigawatts of IDM as I can in my system, to keep my testosterone levels at Olympic athlete level. I missed Ceephax in Tokyo on Wednesday night, which lowered my test by about 350milliwatts.

listening to drukqs grants you a 100ml boost, it’s basically a stim pack for nerds

HOLY SHIT- I just realized that I have some actual OP related content to post:  You know how doodz' balls drop?  Well, my balls dropped back up like 15 years ago.  I don't know if that means my body's core temperature is too cold, or if my body is deciding to reverse puberty.  But I also seem to be going through puberty as of late.  Like, really late growth spurts.

Yah, so maybe my ball situation has to do with test levels not being in check...  Iiiii dunno.

Supplement 10x recommended dosage of powdered antler velvet + oyster extract & do all pooping at urinals

maxresdefault.jpg

Nah, my real secret is I’ve been listening to AFX6/B on repeat for the past 25 years :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign: :aphexsign:

I know you libtard snowflakes will probably scoff at this, but horn of rhinoceros has helped me tremendously.

I know you libtard snowflakes will probably scoff at this, but horn of rhinoceros has helped me tremendously.

Up the butt, or in the nipple holes? I got my Chinese medicine guy on hold on line 3, so I need some answers quick.

Archived