IGNORED

could someone put a christmas hat on my avatar

YangYing

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know I was laughing so hard last night when I kinda got it to sync up with that song. Now I have mixed feelings about this, on the other hand I feel embarrassed for getting carried away with something so pointless and on the other hand I really want go on and make a full-length Cyriak-style animation about grotesque Christmas hats synced to jingle bell music.

I'm ALWAYS happy to spread the holiday spirit but I'll be away from home for a few days which compromises my ability to do so. Didn't mean to monopolize this operation anyway so I'm not opposed to others getting in on the gift of giving.

I'm ALWAYS happy to spread the holiday spirit but I'll be away from home for a few days which compromises my ability to do so. Didn't mean to monopolize this operation anyway so I'm not opposed to others getting in on the gift of giving.

I am okay with waiting for the Pipenik Santa treatment.

I'd like to order 1 pcs hand crafted Santa Hat 4 avatar pls.

Unregistered shipping.

there was a zuckerberg cutout in the dank memes thread so here's an alternative version if it needs more "comedic value"

6c308c9723.jpg

this is brilliant! why isnt dis your new av?

there was a zuckerberg cutout in the dank memes thread so here's an alternative version if it needs more "comedic value"

6c308c9723.jpg

this is brilliant! why isnt dis your new av?

fixed

Sorry about the delay, I've been reluctant to saddle up this horse again because I'm so bothered by the mistakes I made with the previous ones (like making dr lopez's hat too big). The unwarranted responsibility is no joke. I'll be on it soon I promise.

EDIT: Since I said "I promise"... (sorry I had to take my time with these but I think it paid off, I think I really nailed it)

5a5074a42a.jpg

31bdf81d1d.jpg

8d8089964e.jpg

2803d03391.jpg

I actually had "creative" ideas for these but made a standing desk configuration inside my wardrobe and put my desktop computer in there a month ago. Turns out I can't handle doing creative work while standing up and listening to my mad loud computer fans. Still made me stand up and become very slim and shady so it's a success.

Archived