IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

My entire thought processeez are pointless

I've been on Reddit for just over a week now and already feel regret. It's a mixed bag. There are real genuine folks but there are also ppl who are chicken turds.

Apparently I missed the Ae mxlrllr thing today

New Squarepusher album is pretty good, but Voltrack (Fracture mix) is fkn badass, as is the NTS mix from last June

I might have to come into work still next week even though we might not actually be open for business. Like they don't wanna pay us admin leave or some crap in the wake of COVID-19. Whatever. Workplace politics are always ass backwards there. At least I've been granted permission to take tomorrow off to use annual leave/PTO.

New PC is beastly, but I'm also at greater risk for committing more time to gaming than Korg Minilogue XD jams. Still a great synth, and I feel guilty for neglecting it lately.

No COVID-19 symptoms in me thus far. 9 confirmed cases in my state as of now, all travel-related. Stocked up on enough TP for remainder of month, but won't last forever. 

Damn, curious about that Barq's vanilla now.  Although I kind of swore of pop since my last (and very recent) filling.  The fact it's clear is a little suspect though.  I never trust a clear soda.

It’s really good zeph, it’s basically slightly less sweet, much creamier than reg cream soda. After I tried the a and w brand equivalent I could never go back to the reg pink crap 

I don’t drink soda often either its so bad for you. But that vanilla shiz is my weakness.

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

Was watching something on the laptop today when a clip came along of the 9/11 planes flying into the towers, and I simultaneously smirked profusely as I happened to be recalling something funny from an old South Park episode. Paranoid now that covert webcam footage will be used against me in some distant jury trial.

35 minutes ago, Roo said:

Was watching something on the laptop today when a clip came along of the 9/11 planes flying into the towers, and I simultaneously smirked profusely as I happened to be recalling something funny from an old South Park episode. Paranoid now that covert webcam footage will be used against me in some distant jury trial.

Great. I failed to grab the footage. But this will help instead! ;D

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, goDel said:

Great. I failed to grab the footage. But this will help instead! ;D

The more circumstantial but irrefutable the better.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

That's my fav ^ but they don't seem to sell it in Canada. =/

https://www.amazon.com/Barqs-French-Vanilla-Cream-Soda/dp/B01N42VUM7/

Ironically, this one is imported from Canada... But maybe it's the red i dunno... 

https://www.amazon.com/Barqs-Cream-Soda-drink-12x355ml/dp/B07SBHRCBC/

Edited by Tim_J

There's a chain of organic burger/sandwich/salad stuff called B. Good in the US, and their soda machines have a brand of soda called Stubborn. Pineapple cream soda is instant tastebudgasm forreal and I don't even drink soda.

• Like 1