IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

That is a true observation.

My unrelated observation: there's this weird but common phenomenon where some people are inexplicably unable to detect tambourine or shaker in a recording.  

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Like 1

Trolling Anthony Fantano to review Polymer and seeing lots of IDM peeps not digging Plaid or not even knowing Plaid is a thing that hurts as a big fan since I believe they are the greatest of the genre. 

And yeah, I like Fantano's videos. I'm sorry

I was always under the impression anticapitalist memes were meant in a ironic/tongue in cheek kind of way but last night I had a discussion with someone that repeated a whole bunch of these memes verbatim and was dead serious about it. I felt old and slightly frightened. 

6 hours ago, President Squidward said:

Trolling Anthony Fantano to review Polymer and seeing lots of IDM peeps not digging Plaid or not even knowing Plaid is a thing that hurts as a big fan since I believe they are the greatest of the genre. 

And yeah, I like Fantano's videos. I'm sorry

The guy who eats burnt vegan pizza also doesn't rank Ae first

If I had to pick a single period for interior design for my home I think I would go with 1920s art deco style. I just love how everything is so geometrical with clear shapes and soft colors and the vague Egyptian or Middle Eastern influence. But so far I have only a 1920ish-1930ish art deco candle holder so it's a long way to go.

• Like 1

Christian holidays 101:

Christmas - Jesus was born

Easter - Jesus breaks Excalibur from the Stone

Pentecost - Jesus drops the Ring into Mount Doom

Feast of Corpus Christi - Jesus destroys the Death Star

• Like 1

Apparently grocery/liquor stores close all over to celebrate giant bunnies laying chocolate eggs today.  Didn't realize society took easter so seriously.  Weird!

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

12 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Apparently grocery/liquor stores close all over to celebrate giant bunnies laying chocolate eggs today.  Didn't realize society took easter so seriously.  Weird!

domestic-rabbit-bugs-bunny-hare-drawing-

57 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

not here they dont

Just found out that Chris Avellone, the lead writer for Fallout: New Vegas, is also doing the writing for the upcoming Nightdive Studios reboot of System Shock. Pretty cool.

Also it seems like I only talk about gamer shit anymore. What has my life come to

i'm so fucking sleepy but the only time i can actually sleep is during the night... i'm watching something during the day and i can barely keep my eyes open but as soon as i close them i spend 2 hours in bed waking up every 5 -10 minutes... makes me feel like shit... FWP

Every time I read or hear a phrase that begins with "dark" my brain automatically flips it into "dork."  Not sure when this started exactly, but it's been this way for a long time.  Ex:

Dork lord

Dork angel

Hello dorkness my old friend...

Prince of dorkness

45677960.jpg

Does anyone remember that neat program on windows 98 or 95. The one with the bee that showed off 3d audio, and you could walk around with the 3d audio? Yeah that existed.

5 hours ago, Tim_J said:

i'm so fucking sleepy but the only time i can actually sleep is during the night... i'm watching something during the day and i can barely keep my eyes open but as soon as i close them i spend 2 hours in bed waking up every 5 -10 minutes... makes me feel like shit... FWP

mellatonin