IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

Solid argument.

16 hours ago, Candiru said:

This root beer + whiskey talk sounds college as fuck. I remember the ingenuity we had to have. 

No one ever really loses at King's Cup.

16 hours ago, auxien said:

See the source image +image.png.6a681159e83a68f3c55bc3c04adc9ea9.png

Whadya know it comes in mist form now.

38 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

ejaculating cum

Are you using the pointless observations thread as a substitute for the Most IDM 2020 thread now that it's closed?  Because I'm pretty sure this would have won.  What a comp that would have been.

8 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Are you using the pointless observations thread as a substitute for the Most IDM 2020 thread now that it's closed?  Because I'm pretty sure this would have won.  What a comp that would have been.

Why’d it get closed? 

Never mind sorry I see now. I thought it got like deleted.

13 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

cumpilation

• Burger 1

Has anyone used one of those harnesses you wear like a backpack to fix your posture? I've noticed now I'm spending 8 hours a day sitting at the pc or playing piano I'm finding it harder to keep on top of my posture excersizes. Anyone got a recommendation for a decent one?

While in bed post panic attack, worrying about shit and a possible eminent partial societal collapse and feeling generally weirded out by everything as it was and is and might be I excavated a piece of dried snot from my nose that instantly commanded my attention and made me mutter a slight "wow". As I was inspecting this artifact I realized I'm so very much part of the problem.

• Burger 1

Was the sole driver on the highway last night, just about.  It was eerie, and kind of beautiful.  I got a chance to just look around at the scenery instead of keeping my eyes straight ahead, as is the usual highway protocol.  Gotta say, I'm a big fan of the whole no traffic thing.  if it could just be like this always, but without all the sickness/suffering/dying... that would be p cool.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tim_J said:

Have you ever tried turning your lights off when driving at night on a road without illumination? It's beautifull! 

Hide contents

... and stupid.... 

I did it one or two times under moonlight on some lone winding roads, it's quite amazing and anarchist. A bit stupid, yes, but one of the less stupid things I ever did in my life...

unfortunately

• Like 1

^really lovely when it’s a full bright moon out, cool night air windows down. done that quite a few times, used to drive lots of backroads at night listening to tunes. not smart when the deer are out and about tho yeah

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tim_J said:

Have you ever tried turning your lights off when driving at night on a road without illumination? It's beautifull! 

Hide contents

... and stupid.... 

yes & yes

I feel like I've prepared for quarantine culture for years without realizing it. The main changes I've felt recently are more active social avoidance (at least physically) and washing my hands more thoroughly, as well as using soap more efficiently.

Also time to prioritize on Vitamin C intake.