IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

WATMM mods do a terrible job

Just now, Tim_J said:

This forum is run by dictators... I can understand the deletion of 2 of the recent threads but zeff's one is not fair... i bet it was Squee... 

Flol at posting this at the exact same moment. Yes, smells like Squee

One time he banned TheBro because he thought that he posted too many of his tracks. Then he deleted all comments criticising him for this

• Like 1

No; I deleted the threads. Don't really think I need to explain why, do I?

2 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

fucking chrome can only display like 1/4 of the emoticons...

Your Chrome maybe

4 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Your Chrome maybe

it doesn't happen in yours? we had this conversation before...

about zeff's thread no you don't need to explain but it's nonsense, if you wanna moderate just delete stupid posts that contribute nothing to a perfectly honest discussion, or give warnings to whoever was taking the piss... i dunno m8, didn't feel right...

so you have chrome and it works fine? wtf... so it's win7??? but it's not cause firefox on win7 works fine... maybe the combination? don't get it...

I removed the thread because people are getting hurt because mouth breathers out in the world think 5G spreads coronavirus, will allow the government to control their brains, etc.

Despite it being obvious satire, there are people that sadly cannot tell reality from fiction (or choose not to) and this site gets indexed by Google too - so someone unaware of our community's uh, unique sense of humour may mistake it as legitimate info, blah blah blah...

@Tim_J - I found out the reason for your problems. We had a vote in the LTM forum and decided that you should only be allowed a subset of emoticons, and until you prove yourself worthy, will only be allowed that subset henceforth.

I'm kidding of course - no idea why you seem to be the only person having this issue - is this your personal computer, or a work computer? If it's a work PC, it might be some software your employer has installed that is causing the issue, but I cannot fathom how that could be...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

I removed the thread because people are getting hurt because mouth breathers out in the world think 5G spreads coronavirus, will allow the government to control their brains, etc.

Despite it being obvious satire, there are people that sadly cannot tell reality from fiction (or choose not to) and this site gets indexed by Google too - so someone unaware of our community's uh, unique sense of humour may mistake it as legitimate info, blah blah blah...

Deleting satire because people might mistake it for factual information? Oof. 
Also how high up in the index do you think WATMM is when someone Googles “5g Corona virus”? Or do you expect the same group of people will have recently queried “rare Richard pics”? Because that would make sense. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, yekker said:

Adele loses 100 pounds.

Adele-before-after.jpg

Did she bet on the wrong horse? ?

15 hours ago, dingformung said:

I'm disappointed by Joyrex' lack of judgement

Star Wars Episode 9 Emperor Palpatine - How is Darth Sidious back ...

1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

Star Wars Episode 9 Emperor Palpatine - How is Darth Sidious back ...

Huh.  Right before I opened watmm/this thread the dark emperor's "I find your lack of faith disturbing" line randomly popped into my head.  Spooky.  

I believe, Joyrex.... I believe!

6 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Huh.  Right before I opened watmm/this thread the dark emperor's "I find your lack of faith disturbing" line randomly popped into my head.  Spooky.  

I believe, Joyrex.... I believe!

Uh, it was actually Darth Vader that said that... Palpatine's line I was referring to was either:

"Good... Good!" (in reference to his comment)

Or

"And your faith in your friends is yours" (weakness)

6 hours ago, dingformung said:

^Ignore him.

Joyrex is like a mixture of Stalin & Goebbels

Nah, more like bacon fat and chocolate

46 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Ahh, okay.  Well, the important thing is that I imagined it being the dark emperor's line, so the synchronicity is still sound.

• Like 2

i really hate when podcasts summarize the content of said podcast. don’t need you to tell me all about what i’ve already clicked play on. if it can’t fit in the title or at most a ten second summary, shut the fuck up and let’s hear that actual stuff, yeah? thanks.

• Like 1