IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

Pretty sure Depeche Mode snuck the dog yapping keyboard preset into the chorus of "A Question of Time"... which later swells up very subtly like a string stab in the outro (barely perceptible).  Respect.

I usually don’t notice until I get confused because what I’m reading doesn’t seem to make sense any longer and then I hit command shifty. 

I'm at the Helsinki airport waiting to board a flight. Oh man, the atmosphere is so post-apocalyptic/third world.

All the officials are also super jumpy and nervous. First time in years I've been asked for an id for a domestic flight. Luckily I actually had my driver's license.

The ableton filter adds saturation to high frequencies for some reason.  I always have to find tricks to fool it into not distorting any sound I want it on (either mute it any time it's not in use, or something sneakier).  It's a weird feature of the plug-in that is not useful at all, unless you just want distortion on your sound for some reason... but then why wouldn't you use a plug-in intended for that purpose?  So weird.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

If this is watmm Shark Tank I'm buying it, on condition u come up with a suitable substitute for times it must be said "<artist> dropped a few turds with his/her recent output "but, hey goys this new album is p dece ja"  Prodigal lushness or something like that.

$50K(can) for 25% of your reputation points, final offer

• Haha 1

sometimes i wonder if my favorite animated shows (which are mostly comedy) were live action, if i would find them as funny as i do now... and vice versa... i mean, sometimes i'm watching live action comedy which i don't find particularly funny but maybe i would if they were animated...

Edited by Tim_J

29 minutes ago, BobDobalina said:

shhh you guys are gonna summon diatoonz with that kinda tomfuckery

I Remember diatoms:)

• Haha 1
  • Burger 2

Tylenol 8-Hour is a godsend.

On 5/7/2020 at 10:28 AM, Tim_J said:

sometimes i wonder if my favorite animated shows (which are mostly comedy) were live action, if i would find them as funny as i do now... and vice versa... i mean, sometimes i'm watching live action comedy which i don't find particularly funny but maybe i would if they were animated...

Like how Rick & Morty is Back to the Future? ?

Can’t figure out wether or not the trianglist in an orchestra performs other percussion duties or they only play the triangle. I feel stupid.  

8 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:
On 5/7/2020 at 11:28 AM, Tim_J said:

Like how Rick & Morty is Back to the Future? ?

not quite, i wasn't saying that some animated shows remind me of live action ones, or the other way around, for example, when watching bojack i often wondered if it was a live action show if i would like it so much, if the jokes would still be funny, or if it was funny just because the animated characters are funny, i dunno... and recently it happened with upload, i wondered if i would find it funnier if it was animated...

but i know what you meant, rick and morty are based on doc and marty from bttf, but in that case i find both funny...

18 minutes ago, user said:

Can’t figure out wether or not the trianglist in an orchestra performs other percussion duties or they only play the triangle. I feel stupid. 

maybe he also plays the chimes? i dunno...

Edited by Tim_J

52 minutes ago, user said:

Cowbell.

53 minutes ago, user said:

Amazing instrument though

• Like 1

Its ridiculous how complacent people are about slowly becoming slaves.  "I know my rights are being violated unethically by overly powerful entities that shouldn't exist, but they're doing it without letting me know, so I'm going to keep actively supporting them for the minor convenience that they offer, and I will keep digging myself deeper into the trap every time they offer me another chance."

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

37 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

Its ridiculous how complacent people are about slowly becoming slaves.  "I know my rights are being violated unethically by overly powerful entities that shouldn't exist, but they're doing it without letting me know, so I'm going to keep actively supporting them for the minor convenience that they offer, and I will keep digging myself deeper into the trap every time they offer me another chance."

It's how addiction works

• Farnsworth 1