IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

1 hour ago, Tim_J said:

Pointless thought: i don't get it... 

I mean you could have read his post somewhere, then made this thread (logical), and are therefore being sarcastic.  Or it could be a coincidence and you sincerely think it's neat (also logical).  The message/tone works perfectly either way.  Usually sarcasm/sincerity is quite obvious.  This is a rare exception.  Pointless thought(s): all the extra words I'm using to reply when a small sentence could suffice.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Burger 1

Inception is crap. I hope Tenet is good but it’ll probably be crap too. Rick and morty will get mileage out of it though. Nolan is ace but inception is derp shit.

• Like 2

I am in this body for almost 30 years and find it disturbing that now I have to welcome and get used to an extra tooth. I mean, come on, wisdom tooth. I was fine taking care of all my teeth and now I have to pay extra attention cause this one decided to turn up late to the party. 

It's like if my hand would decide to grow an other thumb or something. 

Poor tooth though... Now I started to feel sorry for it to slagging it down on the internet.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ropprecht said:

I am in this body for almost 30 years and find it disturbing that now I have to welcome and get used to an extra tooth. I mean, come on, wisdom tooth. I was fine taking care of all my teeth and now I have to pay extra attention cause this one decided to turn up late to the party. 

Poor tooth though... Now I started to feel sorry for it to slagging it down on the internet.

My dad had his taken out at age 64.

It happens. It also sucks, because after age 30 or so your body recovers much more slowly from damage such as extracting wisdom teeth.

• Sad 1

On 5/21/2020 at 10:14 PM, iococoi said:

W2H3f0Z.jpg

This is why we don't make unwanted advances.

On 5/23/2020 at 10:38 AM, milkface said:

I was born in 2001 but wish I had been born in the mid 70s.

That's about the time when Nixon resigned to dodge the impeachment bullet...and when Led Zeppelin were at their prime. And when Taxi Driver first hit theaters. But I wasn't born until the year the first Terminator came out. Although in current times I'm not sure it matters when any of us were born, because we're all in the same squalid vessel together (except the ruling elite in the skipper's cabin)

7 hours ago, ropprecht said:

If it's any consolation I have all four now. But only one is protruding in an awkward fashion.

• Like 1

I'm 38 and have 3 now... I removed one of them 3 months ago and it was one of the most painless tooth procedures I've ever had... But none of them are protruding... Planning on removing another one in a few months... I'm 38 and have 3 now... I removed one of them 3 months ago and it was one of the most painless, simple and fast teeth procedures I've ever had... But none of them are protruding... Planning on removing another one in a few months... 

Edited by Tim_J

I'm 35 and have 2 now... I removed two of them 8 years ago and it was one of the most painless tooth procedures I've ever had... But some of them are protruding... Not planning on removing another one in a few months... I'm 35 and have 2 now... I removed two of them 8 years ago and it was one of the most painless, simple and fast teeth procedures I've ever had... But some of them are protruding... Not planning on removing another one in a few months... 

Edited Never at no PM by Tim_J

end of next month i'm getting an upper GI scope done. I'm really looking forward to be sedated with propophol for an hour or so. 

• Haha 1

One month from now will be a year since my grandfather checked out. It's as if he already knew what 2020 had in store and was like "k fuck this shit, I'm out"

• Burger 1

17 hours ago, timbre monke said:

One month from now will be a year since my grandfather checked out. It's as if he already knew what 2020 had in store and was like "k fuck this shit, I'm out"

My grandmother did the same thing last fall.

Edited by drillkicker
  • Sad 1

Stop playing Devils Advocate in serious threads in General Banter and stick to light hearted stuff on there or the music forums. I don't really come here to be all angry and serious. Watmm is a place to shoot the breeze with a beer and chill.

• Facepalm 2

“GeNeRaL bAnTeR”, tHo !¡

Spoiler

Seriously tho  if you don’t want to see threads with people’s thoughts on important issues, you have the option to not go in those threads. It’s awesome. I do it all the time.

btw

black lives matter 

• Like 2