IGNORED

Aphex & Paradox?

ceiling

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love his stuff because drums in his tracks don't sound like they were generated in Fruity Loops or sth, they are probably recorded live (at least in most of tracks) and then programmed. dgoHn does pretty much the same (and his stuff is amazing too):

Who remember dis? 

and don't listen to that german guy, he's either a sad lowlife troll or an idiot with auditory perception issues...

All Paradox tracks sound exactly the same

Yeah like all drum'n'bass tracks, just bass and drums, monotonous and boring...
Exactly... All house, techno and drum and bass is equally identically shit

it is not only identickal in itself but it is also identickal to each others lol,

equarly respectively

all music of any genre sounds pretty much the same because it's all got sounds in it.

I love his stuff because drums in his tracks don't sound like they were generated in Fruity Loops or sth, they are probably recorded live (at least in most of tracks) and then programmed. dgoHn does pretty much the same (and his stuff is amazing too)

He samples original drum breaks and produces/plays live using an Amiga and Akai hardware samplers. He plays the tunes he samples between tracks live (when he's swapping out floppy discs) and talks about about them to the audience.

dgoHn is definitely influenced by him when it comes to chopping breaks and atmosphere, although dgoHn went further with odd time signatures.

While I agree a lot of his stuff can sound similar, I really like the the details and subtleties in his beats. I still pretty much insta-buy anything he releases.

meh listened to most tracks posted here, sounds generic as fuck.

Almighty Music Lord of the Lords, show us, peasants the way with some non-generic tracks. We are dying to know.

lol just for saying my opinion you're freaking out!?

idiot

I love his stuff because drums in his tracks don't sound like they were generated in Fruity Loops or sth, they are probably recorded live (at least in most of tracks) and then programmed. dgoHn does pretty much the same (and his stuff is amazing too)

He samples original drum breaks and produces/plays live using an Amiga and Akai hardware samplers. He plays the tunes he samples between tracks live (when he's swapping out floppy discs) and talks about about them to the audience.

dgoHn is definitely influenced by him when it comes to chopping breaks and atmosphere, although dgoHn went further with odd time signatures.

Thanks for the info! 

maybe paradox is the special guest in berlin Nov

Yeah I suggested that on previous page, if this is going to be some b2b, then the guy should have keep that to himself, loads of things are spoilered on instagram these days...

Almighty Music Lord of the Lords, show us, peasants the way with some non-generic tracks. We are dying to know.

idiot

I'm still waiting for non-generic as fuck stuff. And please do not give steinvord tracks. 

idiot 

:trollface:

Thanks for the info! 

maybe paradox is the special guest in berlin Nov

Yeah I suggested that on previous page, if this is going to be some b2b, then the guy should have keep that to himself, loads of things are spoilered on instagram these days...

idiot

I'm still waiting for non-generic as fuck stuff. And please do not give steinvord tracks. 

idiot 

:trollface:

keep trolling yourself, loser. enjoy your paradox :crazy:

Well, Luke Vibert and Dopplereffekt have been confirmed as the guests for Funkhaus, so that leaves us guessing what this Paradox/Aphex collab is all about.... exciting... id say it's what boooooob23 said!

Paradox is also on the bill

Archived