IGNORED

How To Make Friends?

cheeseburgerwalrus

omg egg sample...gold. sounds like u have a fun & lush work e-nvironment

lol chears mate took me some time to figger that van out lol, gladd u all so think its funny - yes environemt great thank frend. i think now we are friends

we frends u lush x) how long have u worged in WATMM ???

watmm is great worg environment great lush colleagues all round thank

have worged here since year 16 lol at least thats what i rememver

dang you were a yung un when you're 16 bro btw i was lisstening to your tracks earlier (funny coinsidense that you message me now, were like telepathic?) because their mad good my man honest you make idm better than anyone else other than maybe autechre bois but seriously your awesome. i don't even like idm that mush (other than autechre u kno, afx and all dem suck hard, idm is sound of depreson) but you are future man you make real awwsome sounds and are like top 2 my man. i dont' think not many people make as awesome music in this forum (calm down yall and listen to darren cuntsform he's like the son of autechre)

youre not a copy cat you are ORIGINAL and spesial

i think i would even buy your albums he he

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol chears mate took me some time to figger that van out lol, gladd u all so think its funny - yes environemt great thank frend. i think now we are friends

dang you were a yung un when you're 16 bro btw i was lisstening to your tracks earlier (funny coinsidense that you message me now, were like telepathic?) because their mad good my man honest you make idm better than anyone else other than maybe autechre bois but seriously your awesome. i don't even like idm that mush (other than autechre u kno, afx and all dem suck hard, idm is sound of depreson) but you are future man you make real awwsome sounds and are like top 2 my man. i dont' think not many people make as awesome music in this forum (calm down yall and listen to darren cuntsform he's like the son of autechre)

no fren i joined year 16 and thank for thinking im better than everyone, think so too lol

u are a true frend wish to eat benzo with u one time (one can dream)

snark=0 fren

no fren i joined year 16 and thank for thinking im better than everyone, think so too lol

u are a true frend wish to eat benzo with u one time (one can dream)

danmg i wis u we're here with me rite now i'm ACHING for it u kno......your quick learner and talent (not talented as in "was talented" but you STILL are)

bueatiful words made my evening a litle better very kind :'''( tearing here

why is such a nice fllow in an idm form though ? 

nite nite cheesy sleep it off bro

good sleeps to you too my man. was thinken: you tryna make a fren of me?:

Make friends by asking people what they remember

works for me:)

sort your t levels out first geezer then we talk

jizz googled cunt means bad thing? why do frend says bad things to me? have feeling burgewalross was nver frend of me :( just pretended

my man i apollogisse because for my dayly life in work i am lets say an "auto corrector" for people that write books and all that u kno? i broof read peoples books.sucks big time but pay is good. i am spell checker. my work constists of fixing peoples' typos so i got to "loosen up" like if you were a chef (probs arent) then you dont cook in yor leisure time. u go to mcdonalds or ask your wife to do the cooking. it same thin for me. i dint meen anyting bad when i said the bad word (c*unt) sory i was just trying be funy :( sory darren :(please forgive i really want to relax with u

i pre-tend smetimes but not with u. your diffrent and i realy want to be your fren you were a real good fren and i always enjoyed corressbonding with u

sory i hurt (hurt and hurted) fealing :( dang i dink i now get why people dont wantto be my frends...you teach me many good things..i learn everything new about myself when i am with u you make me better person and make me want to beter my self. u one of the godones  and i dont want to lose yu i have lost ever yone before but i dont hwant to lose you too. i am real sorry for the distasteful joke i made about your reel life name i wasa dick. sorry bro (darreiCHUNGSForm)

jizz googled cunt means bad thing? why do frend says bad things to me? have feeling burgewalross was nver frend of me :( just pretended

my man i apollogisse because for my dayly life in work i am lets say an "auto corrector" for people that write books and all that u kno? i broof read peoples books.sucks big time but pay is good. i am spell checker. my work constists of fixing peoples' typos so i got to "loosen up" like if you were a chef (probs arent) then you dont cook in yor leisure time. u go to mcdonalds or ask your wife to do the cooking. it same thin for me. i dint meen anyting bad when i said the bad word (c*unt) sory i was just trying be funy :( sory darren :(please forgive i really want to relax with u

i pre-tend smetimes but not with u. your diffrent and i realy want to be your fren you were a real good fren and i always enjoyed corressbonding with u

sory i hurt (hurt and hurted) fealing :( dang i dink i now get why people dont wantto be my frends...you teach me many good things..i learn everything new about myself when i am with u you make me better person and make me want to beter my self. u one of the godones  and i dont want to lose yu i have lost ever yone before but i dont hwant to lose you too. i am real sorry for the distasteful joke i made about your reel life name i wasa dick. sorry bro (darreiCHUNGSForm)

dear cheesburgerwalrus,

i want to be tender with u and clos to u ,two. I no things were sayed, good things, bat things. we talked very privately thru massages. and i lik u opinion. but there is an end two everythink and i thing its better likre that. still i want be ur fren but only o'cashionally

dear cheesburgerwalrus,

i want to be tender with u and clos to u ,two. I no things were sayed, good things, bat things. we talked very privately thru massages. and i lik u opinion. but there is an end two everythink and i thing its better likre that. still i want be ur fren but only o'cashionally

this is like brake off but even worse

ok sorry i take it beg

wow this is so sudden...yersterday i was frenless and now i have sum one spesial in my life.....pepole pls chek out this htread if u want to learn HOW to MAKE frneds i'm an epxert. darrei  think i'm falling hard for u

listening to janet jack son and thinken of u...

when i'm traveling i use couchsurfing.org to meet and stay with people for free, legit 99% they are interesting and open minded and i end up having an amazing time. but you have to of course be open-minded yourself to have those kind of experiences.

is that for sex friends or just friends

asking for a frie....uh, asking for someone else.

edit: okay the jig is up, i was asking for me.

same here i never even dreamt of having a friends and now that? i mean realy? just WOW, i fell warm and fusy only to have a friends like cheswalrus finaily

i realy apreciate this opportunity. i men we got shared interests and all i think life is easiernow that have eech other. i was traveling in darknes so long i forgot what a frenship feals like.. i love u big D

Archived