IGNORED

How To Make Friends?

cheeseburgerwalrus

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've noticed that as I get older (36 now), I have trouble forming new friendships. Acquaintances yes. but meaningful friendships less so. Still hang with people I've known since elementary school. I guess I need to spend time with people more, preferably in places where you can talk and not a noisy bar or something like that, before I feel comfortable calling it a friendship. I also get exhausted by crowds. 

Maintaining these contacts also take effort, which I rarely have for various reasons. I probably seem aloof to others.

I've noticed that as I get older (36 now), I have trouble forming new friendships. Acquaintances yes. but meaningful friendships less so. Still hang with people I've known since elementary school. I guess I need to spend time with people more, preferably in places where you can talk and not a noisy bar or something like that, before I feel comfortable calling it a friendship. I also get exhausted by crowds.

Maintaining these contacts also take effort, which I rarely have for various reasons. I probably seem aloof to others.

I think it’s quite common as we get older. Much easier to make acquaintances but more difficult to make true friends. But I think that’s largely due to shared formative experiences with people that resonate with each other. I don’t hang out with anyone from elementary school, but I still have a solid crew of people I met between 15-25 who I can talk about anything with.

I get along really well with the co-worker I work most closely with, but I wouldn’t call him a real friend. I don’t think it’s being aloof it’s just a realization that as people grow older they have more self-interest.

aren't there these things called apps for this kind of problem?

this handsome chap would love to dose you with GBL/GHB, rape you while yer semiconscious, murder you, fuck your fresh corpse some more & then dump your body with a fake suicide note (how thoughtful) propped up in a church yard for the plod to find make fwends

6374763_stephen-port-new.jpg

sorted

hi

i found a salvation to my broblem

i am nnow calling myself an Intro vert

this way i dont have to find frends or make frends or get to kno people oh i drain of energky when i spend time wiht human beangs

im not a loner im a introvert

i just say

im an introwert just so u kno

didndt even rmemeber making this thread

nice

im an introvert btw

hi

i found a salvation to my broblem

i am nnow calling myself an Intro vert

this way i dont have to find frends or make frends or get to kno people oh i drain of energky when i spend time wiht human beangs

im not a loner im a introvert

i just say

im an introwert just so u kno

didndt even rmemeber making this thread

nice

im an introvert btw

but how much of an introvert are you?

https://quizzes.clickhole.com/how-much-of-an-introvert-are-you-1825124652

this handsome chap would love to dose you with GBL/GHB, rape you while yer semiconscious, murder you, fuck your fresh corpse some more & then dump your body with a fake suicide note (how thoughtful) propped up in a church yard for the plod to find make fwends

sorted

Well he seems like a charming fellow, what could possibly wrong with....oh. Well that’s a bit off-putting.

sorted

Well he seems like a charming fellow, what could possibly wrong with....oh. Well that’s a bit off-putting.

it's because he's balding, isn't it!

god damn. so prejudiced

hello cheesebulgurwalerus.... i'M happy u finally.... lisen to ur hart... and find the strangth to... jist bee urselve.. live ur LIFE how YOu wand it!

love u mun pls come agan soon <3 <3 we had a lowly weakend together but pls cum a gain i jus wana see ur face agen deer darrel

I just watched a Chris Hansen catching a predator episode where he catches an old acquaintance he knew from a few years ago while commuting on the train. So be careful because there is a .024% chance that your new friend might be a predator. Especially if you meet them on a train and they work in real estate. 

Archived