IGNORED

How To Make Friends?

cheeseburgerwalrus

Look at the conspiracy theorists over here :cerious::facepalm::trollface:

Honestly just trying to gauge opinion - I just wanna be cool with the WATMM youth man. the in clique.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

I think both threads get equal laughs/wtfs/ :facepalm:  :facepalm:

good enough for me bb. *prepares to close both threads based on Bluky recommendation*

:catrecline: :catrecline:

ironically cheese feels like less of a psycho than diatoms to me

that awkward day when you find out they're one and the same entity. He just members his username and pass diff from day to day.

:catghost:  :catbleed:

happycase topped everyone. that guy was an elite combination of aggressive stupidity/trolling, paranoid/solipsistic rambling, and utter worthlessness of posts. it was practically weaponised, coming into contact with any of his posts or threads left you with an indelible disease.

I keep coming in here thinking I'm going to get something out of it.

/watmm

the truth is that sinicalypse was the most truly disturbed and possibly dangerous individual to ever lurk these parts. and his spiral into depravity continued on beak until we had to report him to the police

sini is a homeless schizophrenic heroin addict and he posted on BDB every once in a while and he was fairly coherent but last year he started to write these increasingly incoherent rants about some girl and leaving theo weird voicemails and we learned that he was stalking some girl on instagram, shit got messy to say the least. but if you want to hear him be a lil bitch go to 42:50 in theo's podcast 

http://acquiringthetaste.com/podcast/?name=2017-11-23_11-23-17_005_acquiring_the_taste_podcast.mp3 . sini talks just like he posts

Archived