IGNORED

Lada Laika - Quiet Songs for Sad People on a Lonely Planet

Lada Laika

UcAD0Qf.jpg?1

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=40789800 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

Been rather mute on new material lately because of school/work and what have you. Since graduation I've been working to pull this one together finally (I finalized the tracklist months ago, but just hadn't gotten around to mixing and mastering properly). Hope you enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good music, but your video seems to have been corrupted.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would say, General Banter forum I like to blur the lines between fiction and non-fiction. There's elements of both truth and a huge artistic license to tell a true story but give it a good spin. Just because that's what 'general banter' means to me, a bit of a yarn and a bit of a laugh.

I rarely bullshit or banter in the music forums. My true opinion is given. Anyway I randomly just clicked on this album (a little drunk from wine and a few glasses of beer, as you can tell as I just ramble on lol) anyway these tunes are pretty fucking neat mate. Signal Path, Blaze Haze, Silk Tounge and Eve are sterling work.

Champion style! 

Archived