IGNORED

Special Request - Bedroom Tapes

Extralife

• 3 weeks later...

Man with the Warp30 avalanche I'm struggling to keep my head above water with new music. But Belief System is such a classic, I'll be on the case asap.

Problem is I'm old school so sometimes I have to listen to an album a dozen times before forming an opinion, it makes life a little tricky!

Sometimes you get an album which punches you right in the face/brain/gut/ears from the starting blocks. That's a magic experience.

Phew! Just pressed play on this, I was test running the new Black Midi album but that wasn't agreeing with my mild hangover at all heheh

Getting Bochum Welt vibes. And for this moment in time, just the ticket for my mood. Wizard move.

1 hour ago, beer badger said:

wow, enjoying this!

I'm becoming a big fan of Mister Woolford

Supposedly he’s got two more albums up his sleeve for this year!

Also don’t forget to check out his Fabric mix. Great little set there.

decent interview with the man here:

https://fourfourmag.com/special-request-idea-actually-make-dont-leave-pub-talk/

"Album 3 is called Offworld. Album 4 is called Obliteration. Offworld started off with the question what if Jam & Lewis signed to Metroplex? Obliteration – you’re just going to have to wait and see…."

1 minute ago, species8472 said:

decent interview with the man here:

https://fourfourmag.com/special-request-idea-actually-make-dont-leave-pub-talk/

"Album 3 is called Offworld. Album 4 is called Obliteration. Offworld started off with the question what if Jam & Lewis signed to Metroplex? Obliteration – you’re just going to have to wait and see…."

Dude is cool as shit.

It's a very good album. I slept on it for a bit but listened to it properly and changed my mind. Actually, I could see a track like Xenopsin kicking off in a club. It's a very subtle but rocking track.

Nabbed his Fabric mix from Bleep. Not really a fan of DJ mix cds tbh, but made the exception as the track list looked peachy.

Man the second half which switches into jungle and drum and bass felt like I had a ray gun pointed at my eardrums and both triggers pulled simultaneously.

Vaporised!

• 1 month later...

Archived