9 hours ago, may be rude said:

it's like trump chose to have a close election rather than win. 

seems like a bit of a stretch if you ask me. from what we know of the guy, he's more of the type that goes for the W by cheating his ass off, rather than making a chess move on behalf of his ruskie dad Putin.

and I know you know this man, but most of the forum denizens here are in agreement that trump's a massive piece of shit. the facts you post re-stating the obvious are nice-to-know's for all us, but unfortunately the other half of the voting population out there are stuck with fingers in their ears when it comes to the facts. they hate the truth and prefer to believe whatever half baked bullshit that the maga camp trots out. they are cult members that refuse to budge. and there is no solution in sight to snap them out of it. no matter what facts are presented, it doesn't have any effect. I personally know a bunch of them and don't even bother trying to get into it with them. the sentence could start with trump and end with them talking about meeting Jesus in heaven. looney fuckin toons man...

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, zero said:
15 hours ago, may be rude said:

it's like trump chose to have a close election rather than win. 

seems like a bit of a stretch if you ask me. from what we know of the guy, he's more of the type that goes for the W by cheating his ass off, rather than making a chess move on behalf of his ruskie dad Putin.

that's why it's so strange that he worked so hard to fuck up covid response so bad. it cost him the election. his behavior is consistently bizarre in a way that's explainable by one theory. very consistently. national security and intelligence professionals see it. it's out in plain sight. just look into manafort. this shit is happening and they're managing to get away with it with their junk info flood.

the first time trump addressed a big audience of US intelligence professionals, he had to drink water with two hands because he didn't want them to see that his hands were shaking. 

Edited by may be rude

https://techcrunch.com/2024/05/22/the-biden-campaign-is-looking-to-hire-a-seasoned-meme-lord/

This is not a joke: According to a job listing, President Joe Biden’s reelection campaign needs someone to manage memes. The “Partner Manager, Content and Meme Pages” hire will “initiate and manage day-to-day operations in engaging the internet’s top content and meme pages.” The job pays up to $85,000.

11 hours ago, may be rude said:

his behavior is consistently bizarre in a way that's explainable by one theory.

it’s because he’s a deranged moron

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

trump convicted on all 34 criminal felony counts in ny state trial over falsifying business records, violating campaign finance laws, and unlawfully influencing the 2016 presidential election

default.jpg?im=Crop%2Crect%3D%280%2C0%2C1920%2C1080%29%3BResize%3D%28620%29 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, may be rude said:

trump convicted on all 34 criminal felony counts in ny state trial over falsifying business records, violating campaign finance laws, and unlawfully influencing the 2016 presidential election

default.jpg?im=Crop%2Crect%3D%280%2C0%2C1920%2C1080%29%3BResize%3D%28620%29 

vbmh5aojwk3d1.jpeg?width=480&auto=webp&s

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, may be rude said:

junior is so torn up he's not his usual self on triggered! 

also, love how he's encouraging MAGA to "start doing things differently now"

22 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

junior is so torn up he's not his usual self on triggered! 

also, love how he's encouraging MAGA to "start doing things differently now"

Jesus that chatbox is wild.

Maybe by doing things differently he means they should stop being so racist, sexist and fascist? lol sorry.

Holy fuck his grip on the cultists is insane: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trumps-fundraising-site-crashes-following-guilty-verdict-on-all-34-counts/ar-BB1nm04r

• Like 3

I think it is sad for USA to have 2 worthless candidates for the presidential election. 

• Like 3

On 5/30/2024 at 3:27 PM, may be rude said:

• Burger 1

50 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

she looks like she took some 90s era mdma and is having that "i'm having a great time" sad face forced on her gurning mouth. 

IMG_3195.gif

On 6/7/2024 at 2:49 PM, ignatius said:

she looks like she took some 90s era mdma and is having that "i'm having a great time" sad face forced on her gurning mouth. 

IMG_3199.gif

On 6/7/2024 at 11:49 AM, ignatius said:

• Confused 2