of course he waited to do this during the convention to fuck w/the news cycle. lols. he's such a huge pos and weirdo. the behind the bastards 4 part series on him is good fun and shows not only just how fucking weird it is to be a kennedy and grow up in that family but just how shitty he is and how he's generally an asshole and not a good guy. not to mention he's a sex pest even to the women who worked in the "save the rivers" group he worked with as community service after getting caught w/lot's of needle dope. 

2xrmbqn0f3kd1.jpeg?width=1024&auto=webp&

meanwhile on twitter... 

yb1xmujmr0kd1.jpeg?width=524&auto=webp&s

Edited by ignatius
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, cern said:

I don't understand why they need to take in Michelle and Barack Obama and doing a big thing of it! 

not getting the obama's endorsement would have hurt kamala harris considering they were the previous (previous) admin.

the RNC had amber rose and dana white (from UFC). i didn't understand why they needed to take those two in and do a big thing of it but i guess it's better when you have non-politicians playing acting politicians. 

4 hours ago, cern said:

I don't understand why they need to take in Michelle and Barack Obama and doing a big thing of it! 

they're hugely popular with a lot of people.. mainstream.. they're both good speakers who can deliver messages in inspiring ways. they know how to talk to people.. broad audiences etc. it would be absolutely stupid not to have them speak. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

they're hugely popular with a lot of people.. mainstream.. they're both good speakers who can deliver messages in inspiring ways. they know how to talk to people.. broad audiences etc. it would be absolutely stupid not to have them speak. 

obama is a former president. who do you think should talk at the dnc?

10 hours ago, exitonly said:

obama is a former president. who do you think should talk at the dnc?

yeah.. that's my point, partially. he's exactly who should speak. and maybe to counter the hulk hogan presence at the RNC The Iron Sheik but he died last year. 😉

i vaguely recall this speech by ted kennedy in 1988 but only because of the refrain he kept coming back to about G HW Bush  "Where was George?"

fckn Dukakis.. wtf. no chance w/the dirt they threw at that guy.. willie horton and all the rest.. 

edit: listening to that speech now and some of it is the same old issues and some seems like attacking the holy grail by today's standards... and even seems more progressive compared to what has run over our politics today. 

edit: ugh.. please fucking end soon.. someone break his thumbs. 

66c6c5b42400001c00810198.jpg?ops=scalefiw338yfae27kd1.jpeg?width=439&auto=webp&s

Edited by ignatius

5 hours ago, exitonly said:

lol what a sad fuck. i took way more joy from this than i anticipated 

This is actually a book I'd read...the Grisham one. I have not read any Trump exposes at all. 

2 hours ago, Squee said:

87ecd563f694f20c.jpg

What a fucking circus.

At this point, go full Mike Judge, and have Terry Crews come out for Michigan, and announce he came back in time to nominate Kamala for President, instant ratings smash.

terry.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

JD Vance doesn't know how to pick places to order donuts, doesn't know how to order donuts, doesn't know how to speak to common workers, doesn't know how to not look like a douche. i imagine after the camera cuts his next question is 'so how long have donuts existed? y'all know who invented the donut?'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, ignatius said:

of course he waited to do this during the convention to fuck w/the news cycle. lols. he's such a huge pos and weirdo. the behind the bastards 4 part series on him is good fun and shows not only just how fucking weird it is to be a kennedy and grow up in that family but just how shitty he is and how he's generally an asshole and not a good guy. not to mention he's a sex pest even to the women who worked in the "save the rivers" group he worked with as community service after getting caught w/lot's of needle dope. 

he had courted the democratic party for a position in their admin in exchange for an endorsement and they allegedly turned him down. he knew after that where to go next:

also

Edited by Nebraska
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Crazing said:

So is kamala the new ''''''hope''''' now?

Did she Adolf that speech last night with a touch of MLK?

It would be nice if she changed her campaign slogan to “Trust” since the dems twice didn’t get to choose who their mandatory candidate would be or know where they even stand apparently. She’s ducking all interviews that don’t involve scripts or teleprompters. Vote blue no matter who and don’t ask fucking questions. It’s a surprise.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Hail Sagan said:

It would be nice if she changed her campaign slogan to “Trust” since the dems twice didn’t get to choose who their mandatory candidate would be or know where they even stand apparently. She’s ducking all interviews that don’t involve scripts or teleprompters. Vote blue no matter who and don’t ask fucking questions. It’s a surprise.

Did you vote for Biden in your democratic primary?

13 minutes ago, custom knob said:

Did you vote for Biden in your democratic primary?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/democratic-party-remains-united-biden-long-shot-2024/story?id=97524419

Granted there was an illusion of choice with Biden at least but let’s be real, they weren’t trying to give anyone a platform to challenge Joe. Was I knocking on doors and handing out pamphlets and shit? Negative. 

5 hours ago, Crazing said:

i did not see the speech yet, but which Adolf are you referring to, Eichmann or Hitler ?

😂 🤣

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Crazing said:

That's my question with all of them really!

Can the big mighty USA not finding anyone better than Trump, Harris and Biden? They must be the worst presidents and candidates in the last 100 decades. 

A fucking clown in the cirkus business would be a better representant for that country by now. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, cern said:

A fucking clown in the cirkus business would be a better representant for that country by now. 

That's Trump!

Disclaimer: please kids, do not vote for Trump. If you're considering voting for Trump you should consider talking to a therapist first. Because it's a sign of (C-)PTSD. You got some shit to work on.

• Like 2