13 hours ago, Hail Sagan said:

She’s ducking all interviews that don’t involve scripts or teleprompters. Vote blue no matter who and don’t ask fucking questions. It’s a surprise.

• Haha 1

^if the dems sweep Congress & the Presidency (v unlikely) & wreck the electoral college one way or another then yeah, ‘last Republican president’ could happen….but that won’t be the case don’t worry.

Strategically yea sure it's fair to ignore the palestinian issue to keep certain demographics or lobby groups on side but that speech was shite. So cynical. Let the Jewish family speak. Keep the Palestinians quiet. Let Netanyahu run riot to condo gaza. Gross. Any american with an ounce of intelligence knows its all bullshit...

1 hour ago, Hail Sagan said:

IMG_1876.jpeg

That hate being call weird but are fine with rfk. That'll work. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, EdamAnchorman said:

Transgender people in the streets?  WTF, really??  Yee-haw, motherfucker.

Does this guy eat steak and eggs every meal. He looks like a steak. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"in an honest system.. i believe i would have won the election"

brain worm is working overtime in this man. he must be in the tertiary stage of the syph. 

it'll be pretty funny though if trump wins and makes kennedy head of the CIA (though i doubt he'd get confirmed by the senate) and gets access to the files on his dead relatives. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheryl-hines-brutally-trolled-after-rfk-jr-endorses-trump

^^ also, the internet doing its thing.. so it goes.. and below.. 

lwjvf3hhnhkd1.jpeg?width=679&auto=webp&s

meanwhile.. Kari Lake at rally in arizona.. 

hkhj4fd65jkd1.jpeg?width=576&auto=webp&s

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Nebraska said:

“I’ll roll out what I was REALLY gonna say in a few days… until then tune in every day for your chance to win a week long testicle tanning and anal bleaching spa trip for you and yourself, since you’re all angry divorced Dads. Also, don’t forget my wholesale catheter supply company, We Pee Together USA, Inc. Call now for free shipping on orders over $1,000!” 🇺🇸 💰 

• Haha 1

Evening watmm mates 🫡

Check this out, you are gonna love it. As I mentioned before a few years ago I joined Facebook because my fishing clubs have private Facebook accounts which is real handy. Obviously as soon as I appeared on the social media radar I started get 'friend requests' from random people who I know but tbh aren't really great friends but hey ho just to keep the peace I accept most (not all) of the offer. There's one dude who posts all kinds of Pro Trump stuff, and here's his latest one. Bearing in mind it's 7pm on a Saturday night when most folk are winding down with a few drinks and having a nice evening. Enjoy!!!

I'm ecstatic RFK jr has endorsed trump. He would have been the better president by far, but it was never realistic. 

For anyone who still doesn't understand what's happening with American politics... 

RFK jr used to be a democrat when that meant something . He's the nephew of JFK who was assassinated by the CIA who intended to dismantle the parasitic war machine that had grown since WW2. 

He was campaigning on the dismantling of the deep state (who killed his uncle) and the gigantic corporate tumors that dictate global policy on matters such as war, what your children get injected with, and what poison is allowed to be in your food. 

The democrats had an opportunity to put him against trump. They would have won easily. Unfortunately that's not what modern democrats are about. 

Instead, they forced him out of the party and fielded a puppet that would do what they are told by the gigantic corporate tumors (Kamala Harris). That's how American politics works. 

Consequently RFK campaigned as an independent. He talks alot about putting Fauci in prison (correct), not aggravating wars by putting American missile bases in everyone's back garden (correct), and not allowing food companies to label poison in misleading ways so you think it's ok to feed it to your kids (correct) . He's a man of extraordinary courage and principles. 

He was denied secret service protection even though he was entitled to it by Joe biden btw. Can you think of a more appetising target...

The 'democrats' instead used every trick in their book to get him taken off the ticket in every state they could (just like they did with trump)

The 'democrats' didn't want to give Americans the option of voting for him so they prosecuted him with stupid charges from every American state where he had to turn up in person to defend himself which took him off the campaign trail.

This is why RFK realised the game was up. He's an old school democrat that's been ostracised from democracy by the modern 'democrats'.

The problem with Kamala was that even though she clearly has a sub 100 IQ and has never in her entire life said anything helpful or of substance... All the democrats needed was plausible deniability to rig the election a second time... 

She laughed like a favoured aunt and was the right colour. A perfect simulacrum for the ridiculous utopia they've somehow convinced a legion in green haired lesbians is coming even though people are poorer than ever and are being routinely stabbed to death by illegal immigrants . 

They had that plausible deniability up until RFK jr vouched for trump. They were definitely going to win. 

I think now this has happened there is no longer plausible deniability. 

Nobody will believe it if Kamala beats trump at this point. Particularly if the winning votes come in at 3am after the election was already called for trump like last time. 

RFK was mainly seen as a bleed on Trumps base. That's now evaporated. 

I hope whatever deal they've cut results in trump taking some proper action against the disgusting deep state blob that's spiralled us down the pits of lockdowns and permawar these past years. 

Now we just need to get this fucking nazi out of government in the UK.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Big Brain 1

28 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Evening watmm mates 🫡

Check this out, you are gonna love it. As I mentioned before a few years ago I joined Facebook because my fishing clubs have private Facebook accounts which is real handy. Obviously as soon as I appeared on the social media radar I started get 'friend requests' from random people who I know but tbh aren't really great friends but hey ho just to keep the peace I accept most (not all) of the offer. There's one dude who posts all kinds of Pro Trump stuff, and here's his latest one. Bearing in mind it's 7pm on a Saturday night when most folk are winding down with a few drinks and having a nice evening. Enjoy!!!

I'm ecstatic RFK jr has endorsed trump. He would have been the better president by far, but it was never realistic. 

For anyone who still doesn't understand what's happening with American politics... 

RFK jr used to be a democrat when that meant something . He's the nephew of JFK who was assassinated by the CIA who intended to dismantle the parasitic war machine that had grown since WW2. 

He was campaigning on the dismantling of the deep state (who killed his uncle) and the gigantic corporate tumors that dictate global policy on matters such as war, what your children get injected with, and what poison is allowed to be in your food. 

The democrats had an opportunity to put him against trump. They would have won easily. Unfortunately that's not what modern democrats are about. 

Instead, they forced him out of the party and fielded a puppet that would do what they are told by the gigantic corporate tumors (Kamala Harris). That's how American politics works. 

Consequently RFK campaigned as an independent. He talks alot about putting Fauci in prison (correct), not aggravating wars by putting American missile bases in everyone's back garden (correct), and not allowing food companies to label poison in misleading ways so you think it's ok to feed it to your kids (correct) . He's a man of extraordinary courage and principles. 

He was denied secret service protection even though he was entitled to it by Joe biden btw. Can you think of a more appetising target...

The 'democrats' instead used every trick in their book to get him taken off the ticket in every state they could (just like they did with trump)

The 'democrats' didn't want to give Americans the option of voting for him so they prosecuted him with stupid charges from every American state where he had to turn up in person to defend himself which took him off the campaign trail.

This is why RFK realised the game was up. He's an old school democrat that's been ostracised from democracy by the modern 'democrats'.

The problem with Kamala was that even though she clearly has a sub 100 IQ and has never in her entire life said anything helpful or of substance... All the democrats needed was plausible deniability to rig the election a second time... 

She laughed like a favoured aunt and was the right colour. A perfect simulacrum for the ridiculous utopia they've somehow convinced a legion in green haired lesbians is coming even though people are poorer than ever and are being routinely stabbed to death by illegal immigrants . 

They had that plausible deniability up until RFK jr vouched for trump. They were definitely going to win. 

Nobody will believe it if Kamala beats trump at this point. Particularly if the winning votes come in at 3am after the election was already called for trump like last time. 

I hope whatever deal they've cut results in trump taking some proper action against the disgusting deep state blob that's spiralled us down the pits of lockdowns and permawar these past years. 

Your mate is awesome 

38 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Evening watmm mates 🫡

you should def go fishing w/that guy and bring a recorder. 

13 hours ago, ignatius said:

"in an honest system.. i believe i would have won the election"

brain worm is working overtime in this man. he must be in the tertiary stage of the syph. 

it'll be pretty funny though if trump wins and makes kennedy head of the CIA (though i doubt he'd get confirmed by the senate) and gets access to the files on his dead relatives.

• Haha 1

Not sure if true because I've never looked too closely into the jfk assassination, but I heard that the main missing piece showing it was not a single shooter is the autopsy photographs, and the complete set of these  apparently have not been released to the public in any form. Heard that in the Warren Commission Report that it did not include any photographs but instead had drawings and diagrams of the photographs.

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

you should def go fishing w/that guy and bring a recorder. 

He doesn't fish. He's a chap I use to know from years ago from my social drinking days. He latched onto us because we use to go to metal festivals like Download and he would come along. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, decibal cooper said:

Not sure if true because I've never looked too closely into the jfk assassination, but I heard that the main missing piece showing it was not a single shooter is the autopsy photographs, and the complete set of these  apparently have not been released to the public in any form. Heard that in the Warren Commission Report that it did not include any photographs but instead had drawings and diagrams of the photographs.

Noam Chomsky wrote a little book about JFK in 1993, around the time Oliver Stone's movie came out. Chomsky generally hates conspiracy theories, as he thinks they take attention away from the much more obvious problems that are staring us in the face. Chomsky's take on JFK is pretty interesting - its basically that JFK was not really any different to any other president, was no more a 'dove' than any other, so there wasn't any reason for a shadowy cabal to get rid of him. He makes the case that the legendary/revolutionary status of JFK was constructed after his death by his family/supporters. The book is called Rethinking Camelot and the whole thing is online here: https://znetwork.org/rethinking-camelot/

The last few pages have some nice stuff on conspiracies:

A methodological point is perhaps worth mention. Suppose that we were to concoct a theory about historical events at random, while permitting ourselves to assume arbitrary forms of deceit and falsification. Then in the vast documentary record, we are sure to find scattered hints and other debris that could be made to conform to the theory, while counter-evidence is nullified. By that method, one can "prove" virtually anything. For example, we can prove that JFK never intended to withdraw any troops, citing the elusiveness of NSAM 263 and his unwillingness to commit himself to the withdrawal recommended by his war managers. Or we can prove that the attempt to assassinate Reagan was carried out by dark forces (Alexander Haig, the CIA, etc.). After all, Reagan had backed away from using US forces directly in Central America (unlike JFK in Vietnam); he was cozying up to the Chicoms; he had already given intimations of the anti-nuclear passion that led him to offer to give away the store at Rejkjavik and to join forces with the arch-fiend Gorbachev, whose perestroika was a transparent plot to entrap us; his associates were planning off-the-shelf international operations, bypassing intelligence and the Pentagon. Obviously, he has to go. Or suppose there had been an attempt to assassinate LBJ in late 1964, when he was refusing the call of the military to stand up to the Commies in Vietnam, pursuing Great Society and civil rights programs with a zeal well beyond Kennedy, and about to defeat a real alternative, Barry Goldwater. Nothing is easier than to construct a high-level conspiracy to get rid of this "radical reformer." The task is only facilitated by a search for nuances and variations of phrasing in the mountains of documents, usually committee jobs put together hastily with many compromises.

This is not the way to learn about the world.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, zazen said:

Noam Chomsky wrote a little book about JFK in 1993, around the time Oliver Stone's movie came out. Chomsky generally hates conspiracy theories, as he thinks they take attention away from the much more obvious problems that are staring us in the face. Chomsky's take on JFK is pretty interesting - its basically that JFK was not really any different to any other president, was no more a 'dove' than any other, so there wasn't any reason for a shadowy cabal to get rid of him. He makes the case that the legendary/revolutionary status of JFK was constructed after his death by his family/supporters. The book is called Rethinking Camelot and the whole thing is online here: https://znetwork.org/rethinking-camelot/

The last few pages have some nice stuff on conspiracies:

I like that Chomsky quote a lot, and I believe he is essentially correct, that once a person really starts going down a rabbit hole of conspiracy, then they are essentially neutralized, focused more on proving the conspiracy than on trying to implement any kind of policy that can make people's lives better. Still I think conspiracies are fun. History also full of genuine conspiracies, where people conspired to do illegal thinks in secrecy. I need to look more into the circumstances of whether or not JFK really wanted to end military involvement in Vietnam before he died. My understanding was that he did, but Chomsky seems to suggest otherwise. One of the facets of the JFK conspiracies that I thought was interesting is that he wanted to begin to have more oversight on and maybe even dismantle the central intelligence agency after the Bay of Pigs fiasco. He knew at that point that they had too much power and essentially had their own foreign policy independent of the white house and state department. There are in fact a lot of either unreleased or redacted government documents related to the JFK assassination. Trump promised to release these to the public if he becomes president, but he made the same promise last time he was president and ended up not doing it, so  will not hold my breath if he wins. But it kinda seems like if there was not something to hide then all of the documents would have been released at this point 🤔

Spoiler

Dale Gribble (Character) - Comic Vine

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-hosting-jan-6-awards-gala-sparks-fury-absolutely-horrid-1943435

:cisfor:

January 6 "awards gala" is due to be hosted at Donald Trump's New Jersey golf resort, and the former president is listed as an "invited guest speaker," along with former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani.

The event, in Bedminster, has sparked outrage on social media. One former Republican White House official branded it "absolutely horrid," accusing Trump of "glorifying violence."

On January 6, 2021, hundreds of Trump supporters stormed Congress in a bid to prevent Joe Biden's 2020 presidential election victory from being certified, following a rally addressed by the then president who made discredited claims of election fraud. In the ensuing violence one demonstrator, 36-year-old Ashli Babbitt, was shot dead by policefive other deaths were linked to the mayhem, and many police and demonstrators were injured.

The gala is being organized by Stand in the Gap, a group formed to support "January 6th defendants and their families during their time in incarceration," and is being held on Thursday September 5. More than 1,200 people were charged over their alleged involvement in the Capitol riot, and more than 460 were sentenced to prison.

• Facepalm 1