Yeah but between this and the Shapiro vid, these videos just absolutely suck. Your excuse is that you know they're dreadful and you're doing it for the lolz? Makes no sense.

• Like 1

not-so-subtle suggestion to y'all to remember that ignore/block is a pretty decent function on the site. i don't like blocking anyone, certainly not just because i don't agree with them about whatever, but just the obvious low quality, boring trolling/'i'm just saying...' bullshit from a few here has about doubled my block list over the last few months. sad, but it's an easy solution.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, auxien said:

not-so-subtle suggestion to y'all to remember that ignore/block is a pretty decent function on the site. i don't like blocking anyone, certainly not just because i don't agree with them about whatever, but just the obvious low quality, boring trolling/'i'm just saying...' bullshit from a few here has about doubled my block list over the last few months. sad, but it's an easy solution.

election season blocking is a thing too 🙂   i've done that in different places. "hmm.. maybe i'll ignore this person for like 4 months" 

• Like 1
  • Big Brain 1

2 hours ago, decibal cooper said:

disappointed to see it's not this clip.  also, wtf w/all this cringe Ai shit. can it die already?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, ignatius said:

election season blocking is a thing too 🙂   i've done that in different places. "hmm.. maybe i'll ignore this person for like 4 months" 

i’m still blocking people in this forum from 2020. i’ve forgotten their names and what they said

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

so much hinging on this stupid debate. it's absurd. america dumb. 

the polls are garbage. i don't trust any of them. trump could very well win this election by 3 or 4 points or harris could squeak out and win it the same way joe biden did. 

19 minutes ago, ignatius said:

so much hinging on this stupid debate. it's absurd. america dumb. 

it’s optimistic to believe the debate will affect anything. trump could fall over and spend the rest of the debate farting instead of answering questions and half of america would still vote for him 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, exitonly said:

it’s optimistic to believe the debate will affect anything. trump could fall over and spend the rest of the debate farting instead of answering questions and half of america would still vote for him 

yes. and a whole bunch of people who are undecided could decide not to vote for harris because she didn't say the one mysterious thing they want to hear and it's something completely different for everyone of them because they're morons. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, toaoaoad said:

How much longer do you guys think trump will even live btw?

he seems to have good healthcare and other than a heart attack, stroke, assassination or some kind of accident he'll probably outlive a lot of people of his generation simply because of the good care that his wealth affords him.  but if he does keep eating tons of cheeseburgers and taking over the counter speed maybe his ticker will shit the bed and he'll have a stroke and then die soon after or slowly decline. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Burger 1

This debate is fucking wild.

So far I've learned that: Immigrants are eating pets, Minneapolis was burned to the ground, "they" want to perform abortions on illegal aliens in prison, and Viktor Orban and Kim Jeong Un are both very good people who respect Trump.

She sounds well prepped. I'm up at 4am. Trump is absolutely all about himself. Kamkam does have some difficult questions to answer being the incumbent. Obvs the whole premise is fkd. America is the world's baby with bombs that wants all the ice cream. 

The ABC moderators were terrible about letting him interrupt. Would have liked ot have seen more fact-checking, but I suppose if you tried to fact check every single one of his lies, it would be a 42 hour debate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1