IGNORED

Online Dating Horror Stories

Zephyr_Nova

I think some of that stuff is believable. I have a bday horoscope book which has information on people born any day of the year, it has some smart things in there.

Also I have 3 Aries in my immediate family. Hard headed and argumentative.

So yeah I guess I believe. 

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well then you should definitely sign up for Bumble.  Put this as your profile write-up...

1 hour ago, yekker said:
1 hour ago, yekker said:

I have a bday horoscope book which has information on people born any day of the year, it has some smart things in there.

... and pussy will be ascending up your constellation chart or whatever the fuck.

On 3/17/2020 at 10:11 PM, MadameChaos said:

so it must suck that you have to wank off all the time huh?

It does sometimes. Sometimes its actually better than the actual act, depends on the person, of course.

What will happen to all the horror stories now that we have to self isolate???

On 3/18/2020 at 7:21 AM, rhmilo said:

First, look it up on Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_synchrony

The original study was flawed and subsequent studies have not found any evidence that menstrual synchrony actually exists.

I'm not going to dig further for sources, but here's an entertaining article from Scientific American on the topic:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/context-and-variation/menstrual-synchrony/

This is wonderful example of mansplaining, which is when a man "explains" a topic to a woman which in all reality they have no direct experience of and therefore know less about. If your still unsure, please PM me and I'd be happy to womansplain mansplaining. Thx.

3 minutes ago, MadameChaos said:

This is wonderful example of mansplaining, which is when a man "explains" a topic to a woman which in all reality they have no direct experience of and therefore know less about. If your still unsure, please PM me and I'd be happy to womansplain mansplaining. Thx.

you're*

if you skipped basic grammar in school:

your = someone's

you're = you are

33 minutes ago, MadameChaos said:

You do realize I wasn’t talking about menstruation in general, right? Only about menstrual synchrony which statistics - a rather gender neutral pursuit, I would think - shows does not in fact exist.

Also, the article I linked to was written by a woman.

On 3/21/2020 at 3:53 PM, rhmilo said:

You do realize I wasn’t talking about menstruation in general, right? Only about menstrual synchrony which statistics - a rather gender neutral pursuit, I would think - shows does not in fact exist.

Also, the article I linked to was written by a woman.

Calm down luv, anyone would think you were on your period.

Masturbating on your period can be an emotionally, spiritually fulfilling pastime as well as environmentally beneficial. You can also transform into any Disney character you want/go to Narnia. You cis terf scum. The flying monkeys from Wizard of Oz will devour your cock. 

Archived