IGNORED

Help needed! I think I messed up.

Alzado

Look, it's a fucking pandemic and we're all on edge. We should all be a little more forgiving. But honestly guys, I'm not sure I can recover from this one.

You know how you start a Facebook Live to show your family what kind of fly shit you're up to? Like juggling soaps, braiding loose dog hairs, or just generally strutting around in your robe like you're the king of Atlantic City?

Well today, I was setting up my lighting and tri-pod to do the Facebook Live and I absolutely forgot that I had twisted like 70 rubberbands around my balls as tight as they could go and I was obviously walking around with no pants on just to let them throb and swell. The pain was murder, but you guys know how you get to a certain point and you just cant stop. Anyway, I didn't realize that I was already live on Facebook and all my closest friends and family were like "Dude, you're 45 years old, you've been listening to Aphex Twin for over 20 years, you've had a mega career and you live in a giant mansion with a model wife who begs for anal on the daily, surely you could afford better lighting to showcase those engorged jelly beans?"

And they were right. I'm an amateur grasping at glory and the whole world could see. No place left to go from here but down.

Good to see youre on your path to enlightenment. Only at the start and already a model wife plus matching mansion. Im jealous.

12 hours ago, LOL Alzado said:

Look, it's a fucking pandemic and we're all on edge. We should all be a little more forgiving. But honestly guys, I'm not sure I can recover from this one.

You know how you start a Facebook Live to show your family what kind of fly shit you're up to? Like juggling soaps, braiding loose dog hairs, or just generally strutting around in your robe like you're the king of Atlantic City?

Well today, I was setting up my lighting and tri-pod to do the Facebook Live and I absolutely forgot that I had twisted like 70 rubberbands around my balls as tight as they could go and I was obviously walking around with no pants on just to let them throb and swell. The pain was murder, but you guys know how you get to a certain point and you just cant stop. Anyway, I didn't realize that I was already live on Facebook and all my closest friends and family were like "Dude, you're 45 years old, you've been listening to Aphex Twin for over 20 years, you've had a mega career and you live in a giant mansion with a model wife who begs for anal on the daily, surely you could afford better lighting to showcase those engorged jelly beans?"

And they were right. I'm an amateur grasping at glory and the whole world could see. No place left to go from here but down.

I'm gonna be honest, the only words I read in that whole screed were "amateur" "glory" and "whole". You're doing just fine Alzado. Just fine.

3 hours ago, BCM said:

what happens to the cum?

You mean at an amateur glory hole? Generally I think it gets swallowed. 

Look. If you get up to 30 you can certainly make 100k viewers. How beautiful are these balls? How taut are they?

I just want to thank you all for the lovely PMs, text messages and hand written letters. It's really been amazing to receive such an unexpected outpouring of support. Had I known that so many of you are also creating poorly lit videos and images of your own strangled balls, I might not have beaten myself up so much.

And while I have always, and you guys know this, appreciated the beauty of each individual ballsack without the need to compare or judge, I will say that @chenGODshould really see a doctor. I'm worried that that sore will not go away by itself.

51 minutes ago, LOL Alzado said:

And while I have always, and you guys know this, appreciated the beauty of each individual ballsack without the need to compare or judge, I will say that @chenGODshould really see a doctor. I'm worried that that sore will not go away by itself.

It showed up after that hot steamy night with you and Fred. Should I be worried?

On 5/9/2020 at 1:09 PM, LOL Alzado said:

And while I have always, and you guys know this, appreciated the beauty of each individual ballsack without the need to compare or judge...

Is it true that Jedy has the hairiest balls of all?

• 1 month later...

Archived