IGNORED

Israeli-Palestinian conflict

zlemflolia

40 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

the blood lust is over the top. like USA post 9/11 if not more. also, dude just doesn't see the irony.. the hypocrisy. like.. doesn't get it at all.

me: "look in the mirror dude"

him: "what's a mirror?"

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, chenGOD said:

looking at those two next to each other is interesting…2nd has a section that mentions ‘US and Qatar to re-freeze 6bil in funds to Iran bc maybe they had some part in the Hamas attack’ while the 1st one makes a good argument that Netanyahu’s policies have done exactly that as well….so w/ that logic maybe US should freeze funds to Israel?

just dreaming we’re gonna be writing Israel blank checks in no time :catsob:

and yeah the quote system def can be janky 😕

Edited by auxien
spelling mistakes
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, auxien said:

just dreaming we’re gonna be writing Israel blank checks in no time 

the financial institutions issued a warning to israel that they will run out of money or something. "will cause their credit rating to drop".  jfc. what reality are we in again?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/moodys-warns-israel-gaza-war-could-cause-credit-rating-drop/ar-AA1i3mAd

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1

fuck hamas, obviously, but the complete dehumanization of every Palestinian by a former prime minister and the nearly (or in other cases truly) impossible task of traversing a devastated region with dwindling supplies while possibly leaving people you know behind trapped under the rubble is the saddest thing ever. You would think there would be some other strategy in place to try and get the refugees out of the area. Egypt’s reluctance to take on the burden of 2 million people that we all know Israel wouldn’t welcome back in is unfortunate. You would hope a deal could be struck to have a temporary camp set up and the promise of re-entry after operations have ended but there’s no way Israel is doin that shit right now. Hamas hiding behind women, children, hospitals and allegedly (I’ll just assume the worst from them) telling the Gazans to remain put and call the Israeli bluff is the most cowardly bitch boy type shit imaginable.

• Like 2

Situation is fucked up. You cannot take the moral high ground and then be just as evil as the perpetrators. If you know me, then you know I've never ever posted conspiracy type shit. But I don't believe that Israel intelligence knew nothing about this. It seems to me it's the green light to go fucking postal and get the job done, how they want, once and for all. That's not being a Hamas apologist because those cunts deserve everything they get. Wasn't there thousands of Israelis protesting against this Fuck Head Netanyahu a few weeks ago? Stinks like that Cunt Blair and Bush who also lied to have an excuse to go psycho.....

That's just my thoughts. Be it right or wrong..

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 5

31 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Stinks like that Cunt Blair and Bush who also lied to have an excuse to go psycho.....

That's just my thoughts. Be it right or wrong..

I think you are right about this last point, very much so. America is most blameworthy imo for spawning the global War on Terror ideology. The consequence was that any powerful country, whether or not allied with western countries, has carte blanche to do warfare and rescind rights of less powerful countries or peoples.

A lot of recent posts have mentioned that they do not like conspiracy-minded thinking and are careful with what they say, but I think it can be helpful to have a little paranoia. A good American author said that paranoia is like garlic in the kitchen of life, you can never have too much (it was a tongue-in-cheek comment by a character, not meant to talk about the type of paranoia that can be symptomatic of certain mental illnesses). I would suspect that Isreal had foreknowledge of the attack too, but who knows. I think the more serious consideration, though, is that the biggest geopolitical players are all vying for dominance or to at least undermine the interest of their direct opponents. "Innocent civilians" will always be in the crosshairs as these situations play out.

Thankfully there is much less death and destruction from war and instability on a global scale compared with WWII and the Vietnam war era, but the threat of a nuclear exchange will never go away, even if that risk is low, all of these skirmishes potentially point in that direction. A lot of research and projections about the impact of climate change in Southwest Asia and Middle East are also pretty scary. The Syrian civil war, which I believe is still active in the Northwest region of that country, began as protests that were brought on by drought and people not having resources/water/crops to live. Every powerful nation jumped on it and exploited it to play power games and sell each other weapons. During the rest of this century, climate will most likely create more instability in that region, and I wonder how the current situation in Israel and Palestine will play into it. 

• Like 2
  • Big Brain 1

11 hours ago, decibal cooper said:

I think you are right about this last point, very much so. America is most blameworthy imo for spawning the global War on Terror ideology. The consequence was that any powerful country, whether or not allied with western countries, has carte blanche to do warfare and rescind rights of less powerful countries or peoples.

A lot of recent posts have mentioned that they do not like conspiracy-minded thinking and are careful with what they say, but I think it can be helpful to have a little paranoia. A good American author said that paranoia is like garlic in the kitchen of life, you can never have too much (it was a tongue-in-cheek comment by a character, not meant to talk about the type of paranoia that can be symptomatic of certain mental illnesses). I would suspect that Isreal had foreknowledge of the attack too, but who knows. I think the more serious consideration, though, is that the biggest geopolitical players are all vying for dominance or to at least undermine the interest of their direct opponents. "Innocent civilians" will always be in the crosshairs as these situations play out.

Thankfully there is much less death and destruction from war and instability on a global scale compared with WWII and the Vietnam war era, but the threat of a nuclear exchange will never go away, even if that risk is low, all of these skirmishes potentially point in that direction. A lot of research and projections about the impact of climate change in Southwest Asia and Middle East are also pretty scary. The Syrian civil war, which I believe is still active in the Northwest region of that country, began as protests that were brought on by drought and people not having resources/water/crops to live. Every powerful nation jumped on it and exploited it to play power games and sell each other weapons. During the rest of this century, climate will most likely create more instability in that region, and I wonder how the current situation in Israel and Palestine will play into it. 

Got to stamp a Big Brain on that 😃

Edited by beerwolf
  • Burger 1

That’s some weird shit, especially since dude served as EOD in the Army. I mean, volunteering for a month at a military base is something but by no means does it justify walking around in a uniform like you’re active duty IDF or some shit 😅 Get the fuck outta here bro. Just say you support them instead of trying to get all that mileage out of your Halloween costume. IDK, maybe it’s some military custom for the IDF but I doubt it. Borrowed Valor.

• Like 1

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2023/10/11/hamas-attacks-israel-bombs-gaza-and-misinformation-surges-online/

bellingcat is usually a pretty reliable source of information. Analysis is solid. 

On 10/14/2023 at 7:30 AM, decibal cooper said:

The Syrian civil war, which I believe is still active in the Northwest region of that country

It’s absolutely still active, and the situation in Kosovo is also getting very tense with Serbian troops mobilized apparently. 

• Like 4

The morons out there that still defend Israel actions is still pretty damn high. You can read tons of arguments saying things like "this is fake footage", "didn't see the israel missile hitting those civilian cars on its way to evacuation, probably a Hammas false flag", "Hammas pulled the trigger first", "are you gonna pardon the 40 baby decapitated heads"... and so on. Like It is so necessary to make a genocide of tens of thousands (or who knows how many) to fight the same old known crappy rocket launcher militias, c'mon. All of this is pure psyop to bomb palestinian people, and the infamous Hammas  rave attack an excuse (the event surely anticipated but allowed to happen by Israel) to do it.

Edited by Milwaukeeeee
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Breaking news right now is absolute typical of why I don't trust Israel and their intentions one bit...

you mean telling people to leave then bombing them as they leave? yeah.. that'll throw any kind of trust out the window if it was even there in the first place. I don't think many people start from a place of trust with israel or governments/politicians in general. It's nearly impossible to give them the benefit of the doubt in many situations. it varies from administration to administration in every country but w/current hard right fascists in in israel it's impossible to believe a word they say imo. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ignatius said:

you mean telling people to leave then bombing them as they leave? yeah.. that'll throw any kind of trust out the window if it was even there in the first place. I don't think many people start from a place of trust with israel or governments/politicians in general. It's nearly impossible to give them the benefit of the doubt in many situations. it varies from administration to administration in every country but w/current hard right fascists in in israel it's impossible to believe a word they say imo. 

The bombing of a baptist hospital with hundreds dead. 

See the difference between Zelensky and Netanyahu is when the shit hit the fan one looked distraught and sad and the other looked like a big happy cat who's been given a huge plate of mackerel for lunch. And couldn't wait to get stuck in.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, auxien said:

image.thumb.png.574369ca1a1eac3f3de6bcfbd6a6a3d0.png

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/17/middleeast/israel-gaza-rafah-crossing-week-2-tuesday-intl-hnk/index.html

yeah it’s really sad to see. fucking horrific. gonna be hounding some politicians this evening even tho it’ll do no good.

they'll say it was "Hamas Infrastructure" because it says Hamas on the building. but lot's of buildings say Hamas on the building because they are the governing body there.  "hamas was in the building and using civilians as human shields" when reality is it was a shelter where people gathered to try to be safe because all their homes were destroyed. 

fuck. 

• Like 2