IGNORED

Who is Q-Anon? (it's Ron Watkins) the surprising origin story of the Q scam, and the man who now seems to be in control of it

ignatius

1 hour ago, dcom said:

Could be quite true, but to me the most striking result from that study is that these "metacognitively impaired" people exhibited this inability to critically assess self-confidence in their decision-making for basic tasks like estimating the number of dots on a screen.  This suggests, to me at least, that this impairment is innate.

I guess it could be learned behavior, or probably most likely some combination of nature & nurture, like most everything else.  That would mean that for some people, we could "nurture" the deficiency down to a manageable level, and others will just be lost causes.

30 minutes ago, zero said:

lol the "metacognitively impaired" tag sounds like scientist speak for what is colloquially known as "giant asshole"

Nah I'll bet that there were some great minds who had this "impairment".  This behavior probably leads the individual to often challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas.  When paired with an average or low intellect, you might get these Q-anon followers; but with higher intellect, it might lead to some great innovators who will have the confidence to try new things that others wouldn't.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, randomsummer said:

This suggests, to me at least, that this impairment is innate.

Or part of their upbringing; reflexively this seems like an American thing to me - fake it until you make it, Illusory Superiority etc.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, randomsummer said:

Nah I'll bet that there were some great minds who had this "impairment".  This behavior probably leads the individual to often challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas.  When paired with an average or low intellect, you might get these Q-anon followers; but with higher intellect, it might lead to some great innovators who will have the confidence to try new things that others wouldn't.

for sure. I was thinking along the lines of the Q folks, not the flip side of that. I read the overconfidence in their abilities part of that definition, and was laughingly trying to equate that with the arrogance of these Q guys.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2022 at 6:35 PM, zero said:

for sure. I was thinking along the lines of the Q folks, not the flip side of that. I read the overconfidence in their abilities part of that definition, and was laughingly trying to equate that with the arrogance of these Q guys.

The people with intelligence have put themselves at the top of the grift, the normies are at the bottom of the flockchain 

^ would be awesome if they could train the butterflies to attack all those conspiracy wackos. a swarm of butterflies eating the Q dudes faces off is a fitting retaliatory move, if you ask me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Furber. He's Baruch the Scribe, a very prominent Q-nut, very much appearing in the Q: Into The Storm documentary - so yeah, you should've. The NYT article has more meat.

Edited by dcom
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dcom said:

Furber. He's Baruch the Scribe, a very prominent Q-nut, very much appearing in the Q: Into The Storm documentary - so yeah, you should've. The NYT article has more meat.

So it sounds like Furber created the Q persona, then the Watkins boys took over, with his permission? I’m guessing maybe they were trying to copy the Anonymous model. We’ll see when  the Oliver Stone version comes out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2022 at 9:49 PM, Nebraska said:

239e605b271a14e95f41e5a961d8589b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Fuck, he’s on to us boys. Time to wrap it up!??☄️?

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

• 3 weeks later...

bet you nobody knew Darwin was hired by (jewish) liberals to come up with "theories" to promote godless stories about mankinds evolution

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Facepalm 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...