IGNORED

Autechre - Live @ Domino Festival

schizophonic

• 2 months later...

I must just point out that this is by far my favourite ae live recording.

Its loud, punchy, has great hi-end and the crowd noises really add to the recording. A proper recording. :emotawesomepm9:

And a fucking ace set.

I must say, being from the US when I read the title of this thread I thought someone managed to obtain a recording from a live set on September 4th that had yet to happen. :facepalm:

• 2 years later...

yeah i think that's pretty much the best one. There are a handful of pretty amazing and well rounded audience recordings of AE on tour. One of which is the Oakland stop on the Confield tour. It's pretty goddam good quality for not being a sounboard. In some ways it captures just how fucking powerful the Confield tour music was in terms of bass, where as the soundboard does not

did anyone ever get a look @ their screens on this tour? i'm curious what they were running.

tho if i had to guess, it would probably be Max.

This is awesome! Had heard a few sets from this tour before but the quality was always piss poor but this sounds amazing, in many ways it is actualy better than a soundboard recording. Thanks for sharing

• 4 weeks later...

I remember the first track on the confield tour was heavy, psychedelic overwhelming stuff, but the energy of the crowd definitely flagged a bit about 30 minutes in, it was a bit too abstract, some of it sounded better for home listening.

Untilted tour didn't have that problem, full on from start to finish. Still probably the best time I saw them. Oversteps tour a close second.

did anyone ever get a look @ their screens on this tour? i'm curious what they were running.

tho if i had to guess, it would probably be Max.

yes, they might even have employed "custom patches"

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Sorry to raise this from the dead, but wow at 4:45 seconds of the 3rd part of the domino set:

Love the runrepik teaser. I love how they will keep sounds the same for a few years. Glasgow is another great example of that. :D

Archived