pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

damn airbnb is expensive!

ive found this one, shes obviously bang up for it but its 1500/month

large.jpg

:emotawesomepm9:

edit\|* found some cheaper ones outside of the central. cool

Edited by lala

and my practice spider. hes always there at night (im in insomniac mode) and always willing to have an awesome shot taken: sorry if the 'sect shots are getting long in the tooth. im trying some BOC grainy ambient cover ones to keep you guys happy i swear

29d8sa8.jpg

I went to Seaside, Oregon for a few days with my foreign friend/girlfriend/sex friend (still not entirely sure whats going on there..) We stayed in a nice little condo on the beach, relaxing times and such

Here are some pics from my Iphone 5s that I took while we were out and about losing our brains by the Pacific Ocean. They aren't as cool and hi-res as some of the ones on here, but I like them.

post-10612-0-34465700-1410208990_thumb.jpg

post-10612-0-55208100-1410208139_thumb.jpg

post-10612-0-23484100-1410208143_thumb.jpg

post-10612-0-15153200-1410208177_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

so beautiful xox

I hiked up rib mountain today and was resting on a bench at the top when I saw what looked to be a wedding ceremony about to take place maybe 50 yards away from me. Well hiding just behind me hidden on the other side of a large formation of quartz rocks was the bride and her mom waiting for their queue to begin the wedding. I usually only take landscape pictures and very rarely feel comfortable shooting pics of people, but I snapped this pic without thinking and turned back around to face the mountain top view before they even noticed I was there.

post-10525-0-24539200-1411262912_thumb.jpg

lol i take all my pics with my ph, cause it's there. Have for years. Got sick of lugging around a camera case when bushwalking about 9-10 years ago. I wanna decent blue tooth lens though, something slim that can fit snuggly in the other pocket tucked in a hanky to stop it jiggling around. Sony has a lens like this, then i can zoom in on those cheeky birds that keep flittering away when i want to take a shot of them.

• 3 weeks later...

nice one, verticalhold. i need to step up my diffuser a bit. havent taped it up as im still experimenting with a way to get it tight but without gunk.

Happened by WATMM's servers on the day SYRO was released

25uo00l.jpg