IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

It's strange perspective. The back looks flat even though we know that it shouldn't be. Cool seeing the tongue deployed from that angle.

it was sharing a pint with me :emotawesomepm9:

im getting some extension tubes (ooh-er) so hopefully soon i'll be able to show you inside the anus

Edited by lala

downtown los angeles is the twilight zone. first of all, it was abandoned- except for skid row which is another planet (i'm not kidding). then i turned the corner and found a warehouse size store where everything being sold was 2 decades old- excluding the kensington vii (which unfortunately was kinda more than i wanted to pay)

1tjzRsY.jpg

4aRt5WY.jpg

uPMoCsw.jpg

jTaVzhG.jpgaRWXM8F.jpg

nrGB0Z4.jpg

Recent pics from a hiking trip to one of the oldest rock formations left on earth. Rib mountain is made of quartzite, and used to be at the bottom of an ocean. The last big glaciers that formed the great lakes left the state of Wisconsin with long stretched out rolling hills and plenty of lakes and swamps.

post-10525-0-41462000-1409013251_thumb.jpg

post-10525-0-92235600-1409013381_thumb.jpg

post-10525-0-99428700-1409013579_thumb.jpg