IGNORED

Boards Of Canada / Hell Interface - Korona / Trapped / The Midas Touch

Fredd-E

Yeah, the fact that warp aren't selling this says to me that it's a bootleg, perhaps joyrex could confirm. this had better not be the supposed "upcoming release" that's been teased around here lately, though it is a nice airing of these tunes.

is the other version of trapped from the Old Tunes tapes?

Guest Enter a new display name
UPDATE: This is a bootleg release - SKAM are going to have a few words with them...

Busted :laughing:

Sean and Rob are gonna kill them with hardwares!

UPDATE: This is a bootleg release - SKAM are going to have a few words with them...

I thought the 'remixes' on the MASK EPs were unauthorised in the first place?

A remix without permission is vastly different than taking someone else's music and selling it.

The thing with BOC/WARP Records is... don't they know the big arse goldmine they are sitting on by not printing all the old works of the group?

There's such demand, it's now grown to mythical heights like Dylan's Basement tapes in 1967.

Reprint them all, as a BOCSET, 4-CD say.

The thing with BOC/WARP Records is... don't they know the big arse goldmine they are sitting on by not printing all the old works of the group?

There's such demand, it's now grown to mythical heights like Dylan's Basement tapes in 1967.

Reprint them all, as a BOCSET, 4-CD say.

they know it, why open a wine when you can let it gain value over time. plus boc are bound to get more and more popular anyway so i think they will wait it out and bring a boxset out at the perfect time to make a truckload.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nickbergesen

Hello everyone

I have ordered a copy from Rough Trade as all the other records shops seem to be out of stock.

I will let you all know how the sound quality is but it sounds like it could be hit or miss.

Archived