IGNORED

Autechre - World pls

LooseLink

the awe teche twins, board of max msp, put their patches into lisp and discovered that using approximately 5 patches per hour can be used to reach a velocity of 2 genres per year, achieving raves never before thought.  sending the patches subdermally equates to approximately 10 genres per sub-annuum, reaching what many at pitchfork have dubbed "escape velocity", playing the audio to goats creates "GoatRave" by pb leadbelly james , this just in, over 1,700 patches per hour can be fed into the anuum of cornwallian basalt steps, as the giants of unintelligent dunce music predicted

6 hours ago, auxien said:

tDR have kinda gotten a little bland on the last few but this one proves they’re really just phoning the artwork in. a damned shame.

Hey, HEY, HEY!!!!...... wait...... pls... tDR work hard on stuff... y'know?.... so come on........ ehhh..... 

......anyway, ummm.....  I just hacked Autechre.ws, remember that?.... anyway, they are promoting World pls album currently with a livestream for 48 hours, toward Putin mostly, of all things, I guess, and yeah, they did a good thing! Yeah!.... so, Watch?..... idk, u work it out....:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 2

16 hours ago, toaoaoad said:

Read the rules 

......... Btw, been downloading the entire 48 hour livestream, quite a big file, taking a while, but here's a snippet from it, gotta say it gets interesting round the 25 hour mark:

7pqzm3.jpg

• Facepalm 1

On 6/16/2023 at 8:53 AM, LooseLink said:

Ae's new political album, coming soon: 27 hours plus long:

worldpls.png

Could be the name and artwork of the next Orb album tho

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/19/2023 at 8:28 PM, Stock said:

Could be the name and artwork of the next Orb album tho

Oh jee, I'd imagine The Orb doing this instead of Ae.... idk.

Tho, they did do long form stuff especially back then, Blue Room, Ultraworld.... hmmm....

I just don't know what a Ae/Orb longform collab would even sound like, if you know what I mean... ok imagine it... with some rastafari singer singing about the world and peace over top, and Youth thumping his bass for nearly an hour over it til' he got blisters.... I mean if they really wanna then.... idk?.... Hmmm.....

On 6/16/2023 at 7:00 PM, auxien said:

tDR have kinda gotten a little bland on the last few but this one proves they’re really just phoning the artwork in. a damned shame.

TDR could give you the world and you’d still complain

• Haha 2